One of my little mates

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Devo1956

George and Morgan wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:55 pm i know you don't like cats Dev this is sort of stray i know who owns him but he won't go home even when the father and young daughter come to the house it would not go to them thing is it won't come in the house so bought it a dog kennel but still sleeps under the loft at night to -day had electric blanket over my knees it come in then covered the kennel so it went on top
Great little house for it George, no wonder it wont go home. It knows you will look after it mate, family can still visit. :P :P :P
George and Morgan

no way Dev nearly come to blows told him to F off he has not been back since ask William to get me some fresh chicken did not say for cat he bought large pk of skinless £12-00 i can't eat it loves fresh salmon
Devo1956

George and Morgan wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 pm no way Dev nearly come to blows told him to F off he has not been back since ask William to get me some fresh chicken did not say for cat he bought large pk of skinless £12-00 i can't eat it loves fresh salmon
George it will want a turkey for Xmas, and a party hat. :P :P :P
George and Morgan

if it would come into the house at night i would be happy
Devo1956

George and Morgan wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:01 pm if it would come into the house at night i would be happy
Yes its getting cold out there now, temps dropping here now.
Andy

They both look well Dev. I saw some today on Torquay sea front. They didn’t look so good . All looked very greasy. I know it’s what they eat.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Devo1956

Yes Andy, by the shopping parade the birds are looking really down. I will put some cider vinegar in their water tomorrow.
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:33 pm Peanut time, Gimpy and it looks like a son of him turned up for breakfast.
Looking good Dev 👍😁 it is amazing how these feral pigeons manage to survive and keep themselves in good health, I have loads around me. I get the odd ones that look a bit roppy but most look really good, they manage to avoid the local hawks 🤔🤔
I do get the odd ones stay in overnight which is a pain but I don't have the heart to chick them out, especially in this weather 😂😂
Trev

George and Morgan wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:55 pm i know you don't like cats Dev this is sort of stray i know who owns him but he won't go home even when the father and young daughter come to the house it would not go to them thing is it won't come in the house so bought it a dog kennel but still sleeps under the loft at night to -day had electric blanket over my knees it come in then covered the kennel so it went on top
That's a lucky cat mate 👍😂 he knows where he's well off lol, he might start coming in once the cold weather sets in.
George and Morgan

yes has a sleep by my feet for about a hour watching the door then he goes outside strange thing he would rather sleep under the loft at night than come into the house or kennel