Been working on project

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Devo1956

So from one of my contacts an e mail
Hello George, stay calm, what he has achieved is not that difficult since it is based on age groups in the championship... Example if, for example, there are only 2 breeders between the ages of 16 and 19, for example in the regional association and in the age group then in Germany maybe only 10 or 25 young breeders then it's quite easy to become 1st in Hesse or Germany 😃 so it's not an art and when I then consider that the young one travels with two older breeders OMG you don't even know whether he has any idea at all about pigeons when his two older breeders with whom he does everything together... Well, everyone has to know for themselves what they think. Greetings. Christopher
George and Morgan

did you find the lads name the birds are coming from
Devo1956

George and Morgan wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:55 pm did you find the lads name the birds are coming from
Yes George, the lad had new birds he bought. They arrived at his home and he sent me videos of birds and pedigrees, now to be honest i thrive on pedigrees. But there was not much information about the birds he was going to breed off, It went as far has grand parents. I want the full information about the family lines. Pedigrees have been brought up on topics a few times, and everyone to their own thinking. So i will move on until i find what is right for me, not the breeder because i have a choice as a paying customer. I think the birds were bought from a OLR.
Devo1956

After so many messages about photos of pairings and information on breeding pairs. It was time to pull back and look elsewhere. so just move forward once again.
Buster121

Devo1956 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:08 am After so many messages about photos of pairings and information on breeding pairs. It was time to pull back and look elsewhere. so just move forward once again.
Shame that but if you are not happy then the right decision made
Devo1956

Buster121 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:22 am
Devo1956 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:08 am After so many messages about photos of pairings and information on breeding pairs. It was time to pull back and look elsewhere. so just move forward once again.
Shame that but if you are not happy then the right decision made
Yes mate, just sent money for my team of 5 youngsters, so carry on looking for the right birds.
Andy

A bit of a set back but I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. How long have you got Dev?
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Devo1956

Andy wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:20 pm A bit of a set back but I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. How long have you got Dev?
Andy, i still have some time to play with. The youngsters who can go in the loft in march, i want these youngsters to go then. More time to settle and be with less youngsters while building immune system, before the loft is full to 800 youngsters. I am sure i will have the right breeder soon, so all should be good.
Andy

Good luck on it all. Looking forward to watching your progress.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Hope you get sorted quickly mate