Thieving scrouts

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Went out today and while in a shoe shop Angies phone got stolen out of her bag :x :( :( :x , thieving B's was only 10 months old as well as I got it her last Christmas
Trev

Sorry to hear that Buster πŸ˜” There are some horrible people around 😑🀬🀬 you just hope that one day they get what's coming to them but sadly too often they don't.
All the best to you both mate
Andy

Sorry to hear that Buster.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

I was just reading that the more a country becomes reliant on the welfare state, the more crime increases and personal integrity decreases. I would imagine the @#$% head who stole that phone is on welfare or they would not be out thieving.
You''ll be very lucky to get it back.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Buster121

Murray wrote: ↑Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:15 pm I was just reading that the more a country becomes reliant on the welfare state, the more crime increases and personal integrity decreases. I would imagine the @#$% head who stole that phone is on welfare or they would not be out thieving.
Murray some people who are not on welfare will go out stealing as the saying goes more wants more, we will never see it again for sure
Devo1956

Buster121 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:46 pm Went out today and while in a shoe shop Angies phone got stolen out of her bag :x :( :( :x , thieving B's was only 10 months old as well as I got it her last Christmas
Sorry to hear Buster, i hope Angie is ok. Some scum around, sell it for next to nothing.
Buster121

Devo1956 wrote: ↑Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:29 pm
Buster121 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:46 pm Went out today and while in a shoe shop Angies phone got stolen out of her bag :x :( :( :x , thieving B's was only 10 months old as well as I got it her last Christmas
Sorry to hear Buster, i hope Angie is ok. Some scum around, sell it for next to nothing.
She good mate thanks just shocked
Trev

Buster121 wrote: ↑Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:53 am
Murray wrote: ↑Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:15 pm I was just reading that the more a country becomes reliant on the welfare state, the more crime increases and personal integrity decreases. I would imagine the @#$% head who stole that phone is on welfare or they would not be out thieving.
Murray some people who are not on welfare will go out stealing as the saying goes more wants more, we will never see it again for sure
I'm afraid I have to agree with Buster, good people are still good people whatever is thrown at them and scum bags are still scum bags whatever they are given.
Some people would rather sponge and steal than get off their arses and do an honest days work and modern society makes it far too easy for them.
Buster121

Trev wrote: ↑Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:24 pm
Buster121 wrote: ↑Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:53 am
I'm afraid I have to agree with Buster, good people are still good people whatever is thrown at them and scum bags are still scum bags whatever they are given.
Some people would rather sponge and steal than get off their arses and do an honest days work and modern society makes it far too easy for them.
Doesn't it just
Murray

:lol: That's what i said.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.