RIP My friend

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Trev

Sadly yesterday at 12.15pm my friend of nearly 50 years sadly lost his fight against cancer 😔 He was diagnosed with a brain tumour nine months ago, he put up a brave fight for several months but the decision to stop his treatment was made about a month ago when his condition suddenly took a turn for the worse. His family and friends have been absolutely incredible. In May they had a joint party for their Daughters 21st and their Sons 18th birthdays, he got to go to his beloved Anfiled back in August at the beginning of September he and his wife celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary, two weeks ago he and his family celebrated Christmas. Since then his condition deteriorated very quickly, I saw him last Sunday and was lucky enough to be able to get him to raise half a smile and squeeze my hand.
Steve was only 57 and leaves behind his wife Zoe and 4 children, Holly 28, Caitlin 21, Jack 18 and Oscar 9.
RIP Steve and God bless 💔
Devo1956

So sorry to hear Trench, it was not long ago you said that Steve was not too good. I am so sorry for his family, Friends and all that knew him. A great loss to all. I hope you are ok mate. RIP Steve sadly missed by all.
George and Morgan

very sorry to hear that Trev
Buster121

Very sorry to see this Trev, taken way to soon and so young, Sincere condolences to his family, R.I.P Steve
Andy

R.I.P Steve. Condolences to the family.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Had Steve's Funeral today, a day of mixed emotions. Heartbreaking to see his wife and children saying their last goodbyes. Great to witness Steve's sense of humour, as a Liverpool supporter no surprise that "You'll never walk alone" was the song chosen to play him into the church but couldn't help but smile when "Going underground" was the song chosen to play him out to 😂🤗
After the burial a celebration of Steve's life was held at the British Empire Club and it was great to catch up with friends that I'd not seen for some 20+ years.
RIP my friend.
Buster121

Sombre occasion indeed really sorry for his family, always a shame it takes a funeral to get together and catch up
Devo1956

So sorry for all of the family, and his friends, So sorry Trev, may he RIP.
George and Morgan

RIP Steve
Andy

RIP Steve.

I think I may have met him. Did he work with you and Dad at Parafix Trev?
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.