few pairs and the eyes

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
George and Morgan

as no one seems to be putting up new posts i will bore you with some more photos Morgan took to-day this is eye off old blue cock and hen he is paired to blue cock eye photo is not the best
Attachments
20220225_144209.jpg
20220225_144004.jpg
P1040730.JPG
George and Morgan

another pair the hen is from a hen bred by Pete
Attachments
20220225_143346.jpg
20220225_143452.jpg
P1050560.JPG
Trev

You keep on posting George, I enjoy seeing your pictures mate 👍 I don't have Andy's eye for eyes but in my humble opinion the first eye is the weakest and my least favourite but the eye of your old blue cock is a cracking eye although you can see his age in it, if you do manage to get some youngsters from them then hopefully they will compliment each other nicely.
In the next set of pics both are very nice but again the second eye is my favourite and I think the stronger eye, personally for me I try not to pair up birds for breeding with the same colour eyes but that's just my preference and isn't based on anything scientific.
Again a nice looking pair of birds George, I hope they do well for you mate.
Murray

I never get sick of pictures of peoples pigeons and lofts.
The eyes, I don't know much about, other than mine all seem to one on each side of their heads, but the pigeons are looking very well, George.
Lovely pair of Blues.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Andy

Some nice eyes George. Not so keen on the first one, but mainly just due to the colour and the inner circle not being quite so wide. The iris is more broken in this one which is good for breeding. The yellow of the circle of colouration can be seen easily throughout the eye under the orange iris. The second one isn’t quite such a good photo but you can still see how good the inner circle is. It looks wide and deep and looks just like a washer has been placed over the pupil. The iris is a bit fuller and showing a bit of age but plenty of room in the hen to absorb a bit of that.
The second pair of eyes are a pair of violets. Both similar but also both with differences that could compliment each other. The first has a more broken iris but the second has the better inner circle. A nice pair of eyes that go well together.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
George and Morgan

thanks Andy i do take note off what you say
George and Morgan

i'm sure this is the eye to the blue cock maybe the other eye
Attachments
104.jpg
Andy

It is a nice eye George. A nice old gold with a very good inner circle. You can see it’s the eye of an older pigeon but you can also still see the quality of it.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
George and Morgan

Andy this the eye of the hen that come from Dave Hawkins unfortunately she just dropped dead
Attachments
P1000310.JPG
Eye_Jan_10_Hawkins.jpg
George and Morgan

this eye Andy i find strange
Attachments
_20190426_171636 (1).JPG