A poorly pigeon

Want to know anything about feeding or the health of your birds post it here.
Andy

I have a young cock here from Buster 265 Blue Chequer. He is quite a character and follows me around wanting peanuts. He had all 8 races. He was steady from all except the second to last one, the hot weekend which was a tuff race. He was walking around the garden next morning when I got up. Form last weeks race he was again on the day. He seemed fine for a couple of days but has gone downhill a bit since. He still comes out for a fly but has lost a bit of weight over the last few days. His throat is clear but his eyes have lost a bit of brightness. He is eating but not as keenly as I would like. I do hope he picks up soon as I do like him.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

That's a worry, Andy.
How are his droppings? He might have picked up something in the race hamper.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
George and Morgan

got a hen gone light given it one tablet looks a lot better
Buster121

Hope he recovers Andy, as Murray says may have picked something up from last race, I would keep him in and separate if possible

Hope yours recovers as well George
Murray

George and Morgan wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:47 am got a hen gone light given it one tablet looks a lot better
I hope that does the trick, George. Let us know how she goes.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Andy

Still not looking great today but still alive and eating. His wattle is white and he was happy to have a few peanuts but then sits ruffled up.
Devo1956

Eucalyptus leaves boil them for 12 minutes in 1 ltr of water, drain and left to go cold. Then put in the drinker, this will clean your birds out and be good for the Respiratory system..
Andy

Devo1956 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:28 pm Eucalyptus leaves boil them for 12 minutes in 1 ltr of water, drain and left to go cold. Then put in the drinker, this will clean your birds out and be good for the Respiratory system..
Thanks mate. I always used to give pigeon tea once a week on a Sunday after a race. Haven’t done that since coming back into the sport. Do you think this would work as I do have a box in the cupboard.
Devo1956

Andy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:38 pm
Devo1956 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:28 pm Eucalyptus leaves boil them for 12 minutes in 1 ltr of water, drain and left to go cold. Then put in the drinker, this will clean your birds out and be good for the Respiratory system..
Thanks mate. I always used to give pigeon tea once a week on a Sunday after a race. Haven’t done that since coming back into the sport. Do you think this would work as I do have a box in the cupboard.
Yes mate, they will work. Its really good stuff.
Andy

Thanks Dev. I’ll give it a go.