Littlehampton 12th August 2023

Post all your results here for others to see.
Buster121

Andy wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:18 pm
Buster121 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:09 pm Have you had anymore back yet
No Buster. The weather hasnโ€™t been that good here today until this afternoon. I suppose it depends where they are!
Weather got better here as well this afternoon, maybe there tomorrow
Trev

Sorry I've been a bit late joking the chat this week, not going to bore you all with excuses just one of those weeks.
Well done Andy, the birds that you got have done well considering the conditions, the results in our race also suggests that there was a lot more South than West in the wind too !! Great to see Buster's birds making their mark, I'm still very dissapointed that I didn't do more with the birds you sent me last year mate !!! I do have a pair of eggs due to jatch from the blue pied hen I have paired to the cock that I timed from Hexham and Perth ๐Ÿ‘
I hope they continue to come well for you Andy.
Trev

DarkPiedCock wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:30 pm Tough weekend Andy. Hope you get a few more back. In the south and north clubs of Brighton, quite a few now have young bird sickness. One race and bang! Sickness.
We've also had a couple of Members hit with it, I personally think part of the problem is that these youngsters are kept so sterile that as soon as they mix with other lofts their immune systems just can't handle it !!
Buster121

Trev wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:17 pm Sorry I've been a bit late joking the chat this week, not going to bore you all with excuses just one of those weeks.
Well done Andy, the birds that you got have done well considering the conditions, the results in our race also suggests that there was a lot more South than West in the wind too !! Great to see Buster's birds making their mark, I'm still very dissapointed that I didn't do more with the birds you sent me last year mate !!! I do have a pair of eggs due to hatch from the blue pied hen I have paired to the cock that I timed from Hexham and Perth ๐Ÿ‘
Hope they do well for you mate, it was a shame but mainly down to your circumstances last year but hey ho onwards and upwards as they say
Trev

Buster121 wrote: โ†‘Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:09 am
Trev wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:17 pm Sorry I've been a bit late joking the chat this week, not going to bore you all with excuses just one of those weeks.
Well done Andy, the birds that you got have done well considering the conditions, the results in our race also suggests that there was a lot more South than West in the wind too !! Great to see Buster's birds making their mark, I'm still very dissapointed that I didn't do more with the birds you sent me last year mate !!! I do have a pair of eggs due to hatch from the blue pied hen I have paired to the cock that I timed from Hexham and Perth ๐Ÿ‘
Hope they do well for you mate, it was a shame but mainly down to your circumstances last year but hey ho onwards and upwards as they say
๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘
Trev

Of course I do also have the special one, he flew Hexham 295miles so I think he could do well next year.
Buster121

Trev wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:16 pm Of course I do also have the special one, he flew Hexham 295miles so I think he could do well next year.
Let's hope so mate