Take a look

Topics relating to construction or maintenance of your loft, boxes and pigeon equipment
Murray

That looks great, Buster.
You might be on a winner there.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Buster121

Murray wrote: ↑Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:20 pm That looks great, Buster.
You might be on a winner there.
Hope so, will see how it goes and then order some more and change others
Buster121

Andy wrote: ↑Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:17 pm Looking good mate. It’s be interesting to see how they take to it and whether they still managed to select certain grains.
Well really pleased with how it went, hardly any grains on floor and plenty been eaten from it, think maybe needs to go little higher so will try to make a little frame or attach some legs to raise about an inch then if all well will put higher on other hoppers
DarkPiedCock
Great Britain

Looks like a winner. WD mate.
Living in Brighton & Sunny Sussex.
Trev

Good job Buster πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done mate. I have a hopper that I could potentially do that too, once I've sorted out the loft roof I might have to give it some thought πŸ€”πŸ€”
Murray

Trev wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:37 am Good job Buster πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done mate. I have a hopper that I could potentially do that too, once I've sorted out the loft roof I might have to give it some thought πŸ€”πŸ€”
You haven't sorted out the roof?!
Trev! :evil:
:lol: :lol:
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Buster121

Trev wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:37 am Good job Buster πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done mate. I have a hopper that I could potentially do that too, once I've sorted out the loft roof I might have to give it some thought πŸ€”πŸ€”
I have thought about making a trough to try instead of hopper as then could be thinner and longer and wouldn't need to leave slanted piece in as I do in the hopper
Buster121

Will say mess is deffo less went in this morning and about 10 grains about so much, much less than the hoppers
Trev

Murray wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:47 am
Sadly not mate and as we've had quite a wet Summer it's not been great πŸ˜•πŸ˜¬
I didn't have the money to do it before racing started and wasn't going to do it once racing had started so hopefully once we are finished I can crack on and get done before the winter sets in 🀞🀞😁
Buster121

Trev wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:07 am
Murray wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:47 am
Sadly not mate and as we've had quite a wet Summer it's not been great πŸ˜•πŸ˜¬
I didn't have the money to do it before racing started and wasn't going to do it once racing had started so hopefully once we are finished I can crack on and get done before the winter sets in 🀞🀞😁
I sent you a link for some good but cheap polythene sheeting perfect for it and would have given you some time to save, the company is QVS and I had an email this morning saying they had a sale on and it was for the cheapest polythene around, look em up Trev as I deleted the email earlier