Take a look

Topics relating to construction or maintenance of your loft, boxes and pigeon equipment
Trev

Buster121 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:35 am
Trev wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:07 am
Murray wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:47 am

You haven't sorted out the roof?!
Trev! :evil:
:lol: :lol:
Sadly not mate and as we've had quite a wet Summer it's not been great πŸ˜•πŸ˜¬
I didn't have the money to do it before racing started and wasn't going to do it once racing had started so hopefully once we are finished I can crack on and get done before the winter sets in 🀞🀞😁
I sent you a link for some good but cheap polythene sheeting perfect for it and would have given you some time to save, the company is QVS and I had an email this morning saying they had a sale on and it was for the cheapest polythene around, look em up Trev as I deleted the email earlier
Thanks mate, I'll have a look πŸ‘
Buster121

Trev wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:38 am
Buster121 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:35 am
Trev wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:07 am

Sadly not mate and as we've had quite a wet Summer it's not been great πŸ˜•πŸ˜¬
I didn't have the money to do it before racing started and wasn't going to do it once racing had started so hopefully once we are finished I can crack on and get done before the winter sets in 🀞🀞😁
I sent you a link for some good but cheap polythene sheeting perfect for it and would have given you some time to save, the company is QVS and I had an email this morning saying they had a sale on and it was for the cheapest polythene around, look em up Trev as I deleted the email earlier
Thanks mate, I'll have a look πŸ‘
I sent it ages ago when you first on about roof but had another email this morning from QVS and have started a topic for it
Buster121

After using the hopper now for a good week or more have to really pleased with it and the get the seed from bottom better as well, going to order some more and put them in all sections
going to try some on an empty grit tub that holds 10kg and a bucket with a lid on see how they go
George and Morgan

the problem i have is not throwing the corn out of the feeder but just leaving it
Buster121

George and Morgan wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:45 pm the problem i have is not throwing the corn out of the feeder but just leaving it
Not sure I understand what you're saying George, if you mean the birds chucking it out very little comes out and does get eaten the good thing with these is they can be shut off at night to keep rodents out
George and Morgan

don't have rodent problem with outside cat what i mean they pick what they like and just leave the rest mostly small seed it mat be the mixture i buy
Buster121

George and Morgan wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:56 pm don't have rodent problem with outside cat what i mean they pick what they like and just leave the rest mostly small seed it mat be the mixture i buy
I don't get much chucked out in fact less from these than normal hoppers
George and Morgan

must take a photo of the seeds left see what they are
Buster121

George and Morgan wrote: ↑Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:36 am must take a photo of the seeds left see what they are
I get small seeds out safflower and dari I think it is