Maidstone 24/6/23

Post all your results here for others to see.
Andy

This week we were at Maidstone 138 miles to me. It had been said that they were going to liberate as early as possible because of the expected heat. But the transporter couldn’t get on site until 7am. So by the time they had settled the birds and watered them they were finally liberated at 8.30am. It was a tough race. I had sent 5. I had the first one at 12.17. The B.Ch.Pd late bred hen out of a cock from Pete and a hen from Rich.. She is just on a year old now having been bred in June last year. This was her sixth race this season. Having never been in a basket before her first race she has been my first bird from the last 2 races and has been not far behind on her other 4. 10 minutes later I had the 2 year old B.Ch cock Muzzaboy. This was his seventh race this year and although being a bit late a couple of times has always been on the day. These were my only ones back when going down the club. When I got back at 8.15 I had 2 more back. The 2 year old Red grizzle cock having his seventh race of the year and being quite consistent. Also back was a D.CH yearling hen. This was her fourth race. She was 3rd bird from the first race but then was missing a week from her second. She has had the last 2 races. So last night I was just one missing. A 3 year old cock. He turned up this morning.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Well done Andy
Trev

Well done Andy, a good result that bruv. I know I don't need to tell you but these are the type of birds you need to be building your future team around. Getting a few young bird races in will also help with your next years breeding 👍
Well done and good luck bruv
Murray

Nice result Andy. Good to see them all home too.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
DarkPiedCock
Great Britain

Another tough weekend for flying. Well done Andy.
Living in Brighton & Sunny Sussex.