BICC Pau International

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Trev

Well done to Mark Gilbert and Paul Basham who both got day birds out of Pau today,
Mark is currently 1st National 5th International flying 560miles and Paul is 2nd National 67th International flying 524miles. I know with there will be birds timed tomorrow flying further North that could/will change the result but well done to both, that is still quite an achievement πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Buster121

Yes it is well done both
Andy

A top class couple of birds. Well done to both.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

There is one more recorded so far this morning at 6.17am for J Chipperfield taking 1st East South section 3rd open. Well done πŸ‘
Andy

26 uk pigeons back so far. Well done to all.
DarkPiedCock
Great Britain

Excellent performances. Well done. πŸ‘
Living in Brighton & Sunny Sussex.
Buster121

Fair few back now, well done everyone
Andy

79 now back from 381 UK pigeons sent. Mark has ended up being 1st national 6th international. A fantastic performance.
I must give a mention to Dave & John Staddon from our club at Glastonbury. Being 3rd section 27th open. They are often well up in the result in the big races. But in this race it shows how well they know their pigeons and the faith they have in them. They only sent 1 to this race. At the club last night John was saying that he thought that he would get him and said that it would be around 11am. They timed him at 10.08am. A bit earlier than he thought but still not far off what John thought after 547 miles.
Buster121

Andy wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:39 pm 79 now back from 381 UK pigeons sent. Mark has ended up being 1st national 6th international. A fantastic performance.
I must give a mention to Dave & John Staddon from our club at Glastonbury. Being 3rd section 27th open. They are often well up in the result in the big races. But in this race it shows how well they know their pigeons and the faith they have in them. They only sent 1 to this race. At the club last night John was saying that he thought that he would get him and said that it would be around 11am. They timed him at 10.08am. A bit earlier than he thought but still not far off what John thought after 547 miles.
Congratulations to the Staddons as you say they do. do well in the nationals and 1 from 1 is the way to do it, a few have done that sending just 1 and being up there some even winning the race a few names spring to mind
Trev

Andy wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:39 pm 79 now back from 381 UK pigeons sent. Mark has ended up being 1st national 6th international. A fantastic performance.
82 home in the UK now including a few from near me.
There are a few down your way Andy that considering the conditions did very well to get down into the West, most of those would have done many more miles than those on which their velocities were calculated on !!
Along with the usual candidates your way Andy I see that Clive and Jill Rogers did well too with 3 birds in the result with 2 of them arriving together after a 557mile flight !! There were also a couple of members from my neck of the woods that did well to, Fred Hall (a former Worthing and District HS) member clocking 1 just after John Staddon and another later on and David Farr from Bognor also getting two in the result πŸ‘
Well done to you all πŸ‘πŸ‘