Pigeon Chat

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Just had a look in, first time in a while first couple topics ok then just nothing loading that was one of the reasons I stopped using it
Andy

Buster121 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:23 pm Just had a look in, first time in a while first couple topics ok then just nothing loading that was one of the reasons I stopped using it
I do look in on it regularly but apart from the odd post of interest most are just racing results or posts put on with a hidden agenda. I very rarely post anything on it. Quite happy to just continue with our one.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Andy wrote: ↑Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:28 pm
Buster121 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:23 pm Just had a look in, first time in a while first couple topics ok then just nothing loading that was one of the reasons I stopped using it
I do look in on it regularly but apart from the odd post of interest most are just racing results or posts put on with a hidden agenda. I very rarely post anything on it. Quite happy to just continue with our one.
Very rare I posted on there, would just say morning now and then to keep the moaners happy about folks going on and not posting, as you say a lot with there own agendas on there but did use it in the main for the results as I did like to see them and since stopping having the BHW was the only place to see any
killer

The regulars are still Here ,the ghosts have to post one day lol 😝
Andy

killer wrote: ↑Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:54 am The regulars are still Here ,the ghosts have to post one day lol 😝
Very true Killer. Not many of us but enough to keep it going and still some interesting topics of conversation. More like the chats we would have had years ago down the pub on race nights sat around a table with a pint πŸ‘
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

And have a respect for each other that is not always the case on some places, where people can be anonymous and take cheap shots at others.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Never been on pigeon chat or any other site, this is the only one I've ever loked at and I'll stay here as long as it keeps going even if I don't post every day πŸ˜πŸ‘
Murray

Trev wrote: ↑Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:59 pm Never been on pigeon chat or any other site, this is the only one I've ever loked at and I'll stay here as long as it keeps going even if I don't post every day πŸ˜πŸ‘
Same here, I looked on Pigeon Chat once, but this is where I will stay so long as it still lives.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Murray wrote: ↑Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:08 pm
Trev wrote: ↑Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:59 pm Never been on pigeon chat or any other site, this is the only one I've ever loked at and I'll stay here as long as it keeps going even if I don't post every day πŸ˜πŸ‘
Same here, I looked on Pigeon Chat once, but this is where I will stay so long as it still lives.
πŸ‘πŸ˜