Blaydon Racer

Say hello to all the other members on the forum.
Buster121

Blaydon Racer wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:11 pm Hi, My names Albert and as the user name suggests I'm from Blaydon on Tyne

I was invited to be an admin on the main site a while ago ( not sure by who ) and duly accepted and now have admin status

I have sent out hundreds of invites to pigeon fanciers that I am friends with on FB and as you will see by the numbers a lot are accepting the invitation
I'm not doing anything for personal gain , just trying to help build up a good site for fanciers to visit and use

Cheers

Albert
Well I for one do hope you get some to sign up Albert
Andy

Blaydon Racer wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:11 pm Hi, My names Albert and as the user name suggests I'm from Blaydon on Tyne

I was invited to be an admin on the main site a while ago ( not sure by who ) and duly accepted and now have admin status

I have sent out hundreds of invites to pigeon fanciers that I am friends with on FB and as you will see by the numbers a lot are accepting the invitation
I'm not doing anything for personal gain , just trying to help build up a good site for fanciers to visit and use

Cheers

Albert
Thanks for the info Albert. Really look forward to hearing more from you and seeing you getting involved with this forum. Sorry for being suspicious. I do hope you do manage to get more members joining the forum so that we can make it a busy and interesting site again. You say that a lot of members have accepted the invitation? We haven’t had any actually trying to join the forum. To be accepted it needs myself or Buster to authorise it. All we have had over the last few weeks is spammers who are being deleted before getting on.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Blaydon Racer

I think we may be at cross purposes here , If you have a look on the FB page you will see the names of all the new members on there -and there will be a lot more ! I don't know how many will use the forum but I'm sure quite a few will be wanting to use it so hopefully you'll get them applying
Andy

Blaydon Racer wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:28 pm I think we may be at cross purposes here , If you have a look on the FB page you will see the names of all the new members on there -and there will be a lot more ! I don't know how many will use the forum but I'm sure quite a few will be wanting to use it so hopefully you'll get them applying
Thanks Albert. Hopefully they will.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
killer

Your confusing me ,Ill stick to the two Admins I know ,there’s a hand full keeping it going ,Chris is the only one ,that could of made you an Admin ,what are you saying Chris ,
Murray

I think Albert is quite involved in the Facebook page, but is really nothing to do with the forum.
Good luck to him too. Good to see someone enthusiastic about it.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Buster121

Hi Albert

Any luck with any new members as yet
killer

No one posting ,they must be ghosts,
Murray

:D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Buster121

killer wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:41 pm No one posting ,they must be ghosts,
:lol: :lol: