Blaydon Racer

Say hello to all the other members on the forum.
Buster121

Welcome to the site
Andy

Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing you on the forum.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Blaydon Racer

Cheers lads, I'm an admin on here and I'm currently trying to get us more members to really kick this site on

Speak soon
Buster121

Blaydon Racer wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:27 pm Cheers lads, I'm an admin on here and I'm currently trying to get us more members to really kick this site on

Speak soon
Look forward to them joining
killer

Welcome , Andy & Buster have tried in getting new members ,
Murray

Buster121 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:45 pm
Blaydon Racer wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:27 pm Cheers lads, I'm an admin on here and I'm currently trying to get us more members to really kick this site on

Speak soon
Look forward to them joining
Yep, good luck with that. :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Trev

Speak soon
Welcome to the site and I hope you manage to get a few more members joining us 👍😁
Murray

I am not sure how Blaydon Racer got to be an administrator before ever putting a post on, but if he/she/ they can increase the active membership, terrific!
And I will feel more comfortable when Blaydon Racer feels comfortable telling us his/ her/their name.
I am Murray.
Andy is Andy.
Trev is Trev.

Not a big issue, but an issue. We are friends on here.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Andy

Murray wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:56 am I am not sure how Blaydon Racer got to be an administrator before ever putting a post on, but if he/she/ they can increase the active membership, terrific!
And I will feel more comfortable when Blaydon Racer feels comfortable telling us his/ her/their name.
I am Murray.
Andy is Andy.
Trev is Trev.

Not a big issue, but an issue. We are friends on here.
I have spoken to Chris. They are not administrators on here, myself and Buster are the only administrators and only Chris, Buster or myself can make another person an administrator.
But whoever you are we welcome you to the site and it would be nice if you can get others to join.
Let us know who you are and where you’re from.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Blaydon Racer

Hi, My names Albert and as the user name suggests I'm from Blaydon on Tyne

I was invited to be an admin on the main site a while ago ( not sure by who ) and duly accepted and now have admin status

I have sent out hundreds of invites to pigeon fanciers that I am friends with on FB and as you will see by the numbers a lot are accepting the invitation
I'm not doing anything for personal gain , just trying to help build up a good site for fanciers to visit and use

Cheers

Albert