Glastonbury

Post your club / fed news in here.
Andy

Heard back from Dave Staddon tonight with their secretaries details. I will send in my application in the next couple of days. Dave says they look forward to welcoming me. ๐Ÿ‘
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Andy

My main goals this season will still be the 3 North road races with the CSCFC, especially Thurso 523 miles with the older birds. Although the combine race East to West the birds are more than likely to come in from the East from the North road races so could still be useful. I may even give this yearโ€™s youngsters the odd race now with the combine.
Buster121

Andy wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:07 pm Heard back from Dave Staddon tonight with their secretaries details. I will send in my application in the next couple of days. Dave says they look forward to welcoming me. ๐Ÿ‘
Great news mate and I do hope you manage to get some youngbird racing in
Murray

Andy wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:15 pm My main goals this season will still be the 3 North road races with the CSCFC, especially Thurso 523 miles with the older birds. Although the combine race East to West the birds are more than likely to come in from the East from the North road races so could still be useful. I may even give this yearโ€™s youngsters the odd race now with the combine.
Absolutely! A great chance to give the young birds some short races for experience, if nothing else. So many top flyers are convinced that the birds are always better if they have some racing as youngsters.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Andy

Looking back at my last season with the combine racing youngsters I started with 26 and ended with 22. Flew 6 races to 100 miles.
Buster121

Andy wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:04 pm Looking back at my last season with the combine racing youngsters I started with 26 and ended with 22. Flew 6 races to 100 miles.
A good season then
Trev

Great news Andy, good luck bruv I hope it's a good and enjoyable season for you.
Now you can start the planning ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
Andy

The Glastonbury club had their AGM this morning. I have been voted in as a full member. Now I can start to look forward to having a bit more racing this year.
Buster121

Great news mate, look forward to see you do well there
Trev

Excellent news Andy, it will be great to see you enjoying a bit more racing this year and hopefully getting a bit more social interaction too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘