Youngsters from Buster

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Andy

Had these 6 youngsters arrive this morning from Buster. They are in great condition and are looking really nice. I’m sure they will do well. Thanks mate.
F4577432-20CF-4B18-8434-E2BD39F72F52.jpeg
5A799403-C7C5-4A60-9118-54F6BC1575A7.jpeg
The one back right with the phone ring on is one of the earlier youngsters that wanted to get in the photo lol.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

Lovely kit of youngsters too. :)
Well done, buster.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

They look very nice Buster, a credit to you mate.
They look nice and settled already Andy, I hope they do well for you both.
The four I have for you should be coming to you next week Andy πŸ‘
Buster121

Glad arrived safely and well, looks like they settling in already, like the way they all looking at you doing pic, hope they do well for you mate really do

sorry to steal post
Trev i have some on eggs now that will hatch just after we get back off break week after next if you want them, can use my rings or yours if so
Trev

Buster121 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:47 pm Glad arrived safely and well, looks like they settling in already, like the way they all looking at you doing pic, hope they do well for you mate really do

sorry to steal post
Trev i have some on eggs now that will hatch just after we get back off break week after next if you want them, can use my rings or yours if so
Sounds good mate πŸ‘ if you have rings then you may as well put yours on them and we can sort out transfers later πŸ‘ My history of getting rings to you isn't great lol :lol: :lol:
All the best and have a great break mate πŸ˜€
Buster121

Trev wrote: ↑Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:04 pm
Buster121 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:47 pm Glad arrived safely and well, looks like they settling in already, like the way they all looking at you doing pic, hope they do well for you mate really do

sorry to steal post
Sounds good mate πŸ‘ if you have rings then you may as well put yours on them and we can sort out transfers later πŸ‘ My history of getting rings to you isn't great lol :lol: :lol:
All the best and have a great break mate πŸ˜€
OK mate :D :D
Pete.dav

Great looking youngsters.