Off to marking

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Andy

I’m off to mark for the first national of the year with the BICC. Marking at 8.15am for Guernsey, 109 miles.
I’m sending 10 pigeons, 1 two year old and 9 yearlings.
The two year old was bred by John and Ben. In the yearlings there are, 2 from Potter, 1 from George, 1 from Trev, and Muzzaboy for Murray. The other 4 are ones that I bred that will be out of members pigeons.
Looks like being a NE wind and possibly fresh to start with, which will be on the nose but will keep them over this side of the country a bit. As they come across the channel the wind gets a lot lighter and could even turn a bit southerly. Should favour the longer fliers.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Pete.dav

Best of luck Andy,
Murray

Best of luck, Andy, I hope the weather plays in your direction.

Go Muzzaboy! :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Buster121

Good luck Andy
Trev

Good luck bruv 🤞 I hope all went ok this morning Andy and that it's a good race for you and the team.
Andy

Thanks all. Everything went well at marking. There were just short of 700 birds marked at Radstock. These are most of the birds from the West section but there are 19 marking stations across the country so should be a number sent.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Andy wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:33 pm Thanks all. Everything went well at marking. There were just short of 700 birds marked at Radstock. These are most of the birds from the West section but there are 19 marking stations across the country so should be a number sent.
Good to hear Andy, I hope it's a successful race for you.