Littlehampton Rpc First race 2022

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Trev

Cheers guys, its Yeovil this weekend around 90miles. I'm planning on sending a much bigger contingent this week, the wind is going to be on their noses so a slower race which mine will prefer.
Buster121

Good luck Trev
Murray

Trev wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:01 am
Murray wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:29 am Good start to the season, Trev, All home. They will benefit from that.
How did the yearling go?
Five out of the six were yearlings Muzza, the one that was driving must have got over excited in the basket lol as he was my 5th bird and didn't turn up until late afternoon.
I was interested to hear, because I have found sending yearlings driving like mad doesn't often work. You would think they would home like rockets, but the opposite is the case at times. Maybe they are too fired up and lose the plot?
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Murray wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:32 pm
Trev wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:01 am
Murray wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:29 am Good start to the season, Trev, All home. They will benefit from that.
How did the yearling go?
Five out of the six were yearlings Muzza, the one that was driving must have got over excited in the basket lol as he was my 5th bird and didn't turn up until late afternoon.
I was interested to hear, because I have found sending yearlings driving like mad doesn't often work. You would think they would home like rockets, but the opposite is the case at times. Maybe they are too fired up and lose the plot?
I think that's exactly what happened to him mate 👍