Racing starts this weekend

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Trev

The Southcoast Federation 2022 season gets under way this coming weekend, I've not decided whether to send myself or not yet. Personally I think it's far too early and the weather this weekend is looking cold and unsettled, if I do send it will probably only be a few spare cocks I have that are being a bit of a pain at the moment. I could send next week instead but as we go away the following week I might just wait until we've had our holiday and start at the beginning of May 🤔 I'll just see how I feel Friday 👍😀
Good luck to all those who do start this weekend.
Andy

There are a lot that are racing this weekend. One liberation from Wincanton. Next weekend nearly everyone will be racing. Two liberations from Wincanton next weekend. It looks like there are a lot of racing going on through the week also. Wednesday’s, Thursday’s and Fridays as well as Saturdays.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Trev wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:00 pm The Southcoast Federation 2022 season gets under way this coming weekend, I've not decided whether to send myself or not yet. Personally I think it's far too early and the weather this weekend is looking cold and unsettled, if I do send it will probably only be a few spare cocks I have that are being a bit of a pain at the moment. I could send next week instead but as we go away the following week I might just wait until we've had our holiday and start at the beginning of May 🤔 I'll just see how I feel Friday 👍😀
Good luck to all those who do start this weekend.
Could turn out well, send em mate
Andy

Looks like being a reasonable day on Saturday. Sunny with a light NW but rather cold at 9c.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Thanks Buster and Andy 👍😀 great to see you back on Buster 👍
I am thinking that I'll send the spare cocks tomorrow and start the yearlings and two year olds next weekend. The older birds might just go straight across the water on the 14th of May.