Off to Aus

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Trev

My Son Ashley, his girlfriend and her family are on the plane heading for the land down under this evening. Ashley's girlfriend's Dad is from Australia and this trip has been planned for a while, they are starting off their visit in Sydney before travelling around to see relatives including Cath's Nan. I'll get Ash to send me their itinerary so our Australian friends know where abouts they are πŸ˜€πŸ‘ unfortunately one of Caths sister's tested positive for covid so was unable to travel today but is hoping to join them as soon as she is allowed. Have a safe trip my boy πŸ˜€
Murray

Great!
I hope they have a terrific time, and please do let us know what parts of the big red place they are travelling too.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Buster121

Hope they have a great trip
George and Morgan

have a great time and stay safe bring back a pair off ybs for Trev
Andy

Hope they have a nice time Trev.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Thanks all πŸ‘ they have arrived safely and are spending the first couple of days in Sydney before heading on to Cairns. They are then going to Townsville where Cath's Nan lives and after that they go to Brisbane, I'm not sure how long they are in each location but will let you know how their travels go πŸ‘πŸ˜€
killer

Hope they all have a great stay ,
Murray

Trev wrote: ↑Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:20 pm Thanks all πŸ‘ they have arrived safely and are spending the first couple of days in Sydney before heading on to Cairns. They are then going to Townsville where Cath's Nan lives and after that they go to Brisbane, I'm not sure how long they are in each location but will let you know how their travels go πŸ‘πŸ˜€
That's scary. :o
Once you spend a few days in Cairns, nowhere else ever looks much good. :D They might not come home!
I spent a week there about 10 years ago on a business trip. It took three years to stop trying to get my wife to sell up and move there. :lol:
Brisbane, not so much. ;)
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
killer

Sad news a family from the UK have been injured & killed on the Blue Mountains walking trail ,with a land slid , I think there was 5 ,mum dad & one child killed one in intensive care ,a 15 year old girl escaped to get help , very sad ,
killer

Latest news is the mother is in intensive care as well ,& the father & son died ,