Updated Race program

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
George and Morgan

Andy wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:56 am
George and Morgan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:05 am will any off the yearlings not been raced
No, all the yearlings will be raced if ok. The biggest problem with racing natural and marking early on Thursday mornings is the nesting positions. Keeping them on the nest when away for a couple of days is difficult.
let me re phase the question Andy are there any yearlings that have not been raced as a yb
Andy

George and Morgan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:26 am
Andy wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:56 am
George and Morgan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:05 am will any off the yearlings not been raced
No, all the yearlings will be raced if ok. The biggest problem with racing natural and marking early on Thursday mornings is the nesting positions. Keeping them on the nest when away for a couple of days is difficult.
let me re phase the question Andy are there any yearlings that have not been raced as a yb
Oh sorry George. Yes at least half of them.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
George and Morgan

were you able to join a club Andy
Andy

George and Morgan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:57 pm were you able to join a club Andy
No George. We have moved our club headquarters but have decided to carry on the way we have been and only fly in nationals. For the distance that the WOESRC are planning is a waste of time even if I wanted too.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

There is certainly plenty of choice for you there Andy, let's hope the conditions are kind to you this seasons 🤞
I've joined both the BBC and BICC this year so hopefully I'll be joining you across the water for some races this season 👍😀