Congratluations

Post all your results here for others to see.
NeilA

Anthony webster wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:57 pm Top pigeons flown by one of best north Rd flyers there is 👍
That’s very high praise Anthony made me blush mate
You know me I try my best to learn and improve to the best of my ability
or should I say limited ability
getting a few good birds makes it a lot easier , it’s finding them that’s hard for me
MIL

Just say the word mate - ask and it shall be found ;)
Anthony webster
Great Britain

NeilA wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:59 pm
Anthony webster wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:57 pm Top pigeons flown by one of best north Rd flyers there is 👍
That’s very high praise Anthony made me blush mate
You know me I try my best to learn and improve to the best of my ability
or should I say limited ability
getting a few good birds makes it a lot easier , it’s finding them that’s hard for me
You have top birds pal you don't kid ya self n keep pets so you be fine n mike is a book of knowledge on birds 👍
NeilA

MIL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:13 pm Just say the word mate - ask and it shall be found ;)

Can you find me another hen the same😄
Andy

MIL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:28 am Very well done to forum member Neil Andrews (NeilA)

Yesterday saw him win 1,2,3 Club and 1,2,4 Federation

Unfortunately his Federation only alllow 3 prizes per loft so other pigeons were denied their place on the Federation sheet

Neil's a good flier and often keeps his head down in terms of his results, so I thought I'd right that wrong (a little)

Hope this is ok with you Neil - very well done yesterday

As youi can see by the winning vel of 1296 it was a good working day

Blue cock (on the right) is a previous winner and is full brother to 2 other 1st Federation winners

6b069895-078a-48e7-9b5b-6559eb11ac5a.jpeg

28cc320e-d394-4ea7-860e-4a80185b9bd3.jpeg
I think it’s ridiculous that there is a limit on a federation result. A club I can just about understand but in a federation it gives a very false result. Denying some good pigeons and praising others that shouldn’t really be on the sheet.
Were yours widowhood cocks Neil?
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
NeilA

Andy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm
MIL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:28 am Very well done to forum member Neil Andrews (NeilA)

Yesterday saw him win 1,2,3 Club and 1,2,4 Federation

Unfortunately his Federation only alllow 3 prizes per loft so other pigeons were denied their place on the Federation sheet

Neil's a good flier and often keeps his head down in terms of his results, so I thought I'd right that wrong (a little)

Hope this is ok with you Neil - very well done yesterday

As youi can see by the winning vel of 1296 it was a good working day

Blue cock (on the right) is a previous winner and is full brother to 2 other 1st Federation winners

6b069895-078a-48e7-9b5b-6559eb11ac5a.jpeg

28cc320e-d394-4ea7-860e-4a80185b9bd3.jpeg
I think it’s ridiculous that there is a limit on a federation result. A club I can just about understand but in a federation it gives a very false result. Denying some good pigeons and praising others that shouldn’t really be on the sheet.
Were yours widowhood cocks Neil?
Yes Andy 4 widowhood cocks
I often think with Rpra awards and rhe titan games how does that work as limits give false results like the pigeon 5th fed yesterday wasn’t really 5th as I had 4 so it would be 6th but when it comes to claim prizes with the coefficient system it’s not taken into account
Not that I would be even thinking about those awards just my thoughts on it being done correct
worm

yes and a bird could be 4th fed every week beat by 10 different birds from same loft and be looked upon as a better bird crazy at fed level realy is
williams and hadfield
Andy

I think any true fancier would want to know how their pigeons have performed against all the others in the race. I know some fanciers send a lot of pigeons and have them come in groups but why should any of those be denied a position because of limits. We don’t have any limits in our club and I would rather be 12th beaten by 11 from another loft than be told I was 4th because 8 of the 11 don’t count. You’re only ever falling yourself.
NeilA

I think it was done to encourage membership at the time like young lads or fanciers maybe not so good just to keep some interest and the chance of winning
me personally I think a fed 5 bird nom club within the fed result would be better
Or a league system so you get a full fed result but also top 6 in each league get a card with promotion or relegation on a points system
Andy

NeilA wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:40 pm I think it was done to encourage membership at the time like young lads or fanciers maybe not so good just to keep some interest and the chance of winning
me personally I think a fed 5 bird nom club within the fed result would be better
Or a league system so you get a full fed result but also top 6 in each league get a card with promotion or relegation on a points system
I remember back in the late 80s early 90s in the Portsmouth North Road Fed we had a 2 bird championship club within the Fed. Anyone in the Fed could be a member. Those that were on certain races, not every race, could enter 2 of their entries from the Fed into the 2 bird championship club. There was prize money and pools to be won which was more than in the Fed but entry was an additional fee. It was very well supported.