Sliding door

Topics relating to construction or maintenance of your loft, boxes and pigeon equipment
Buster121

Anyone help me out, opening main loft door Monday and as I pushed it back it seemed to lift and stuck after a lot of cussing and swearing, lot of force it moved but then every time it just sticks when opening
took slide wheel off and checked but all ok cleaned all track and runner and it shut great I thought I fixed it, what a shock when I went to close loft up and wouldn't move, anyway long story short it open about a 1/3rd of the way then just stops dead I can wiggle and push and it goes a bit further but closes like it should, Help Please :) :)
Murray

That's odd.
Maybe the wheel has flat spot and hits a little bump on the runner. Just a guess.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Buster121

Murray wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:25 pm That's odd.
Maybe the wheel has flat spot and hits a little bump on the runner. Just a guess.
Couldn't see or feel anything but going to get some new wheels and try that
Andy

There’s not a slight bow in the track is there? Or a screw head slightly raised? I had that when a screw had come slightly loose.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:11 am There’s not a slight bow in the track is there? Or a screw head slightly raised? I had that when a screw had come slightly loose.
Closes perfectly and cannot see or feel owt Andy