Found this racing pigeon in my garden

Need any help or advice post it here.
Lwhite

Hi there,

I am hoping to find the owner of a racing pigeon. It has been in my garden for the last two days and doesn't look like it plans on leaving.

It is extremely friendly and not afraid of people as it follows me around my garden. It is difficult to make out the tag but, I think it is either a 24 or 27 on its foot. Please see attached photo. I am based in Fife, Scotland UK.

If you can help find the owner or give advice as to what to do to move it on please get in touch.
Attachments
IMG_0770 (1).jpg
Andy

Hi. Thanks for posting. From the photo it looks like it could be a white dove or a fantail rathe than a racer. If you can catch it and get the full ring numbers of both rings we may be able to tell for certain. The ring on its right leg doesn’t look like a racers ring. The left leg is a bit dark to see in the photo. There may be a phone number of the owner either on one of the rings or stamped on one of the flight feathers. Hope this helps.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Hi L White try and join Pigeon Basics it is a Scottish site and they may be able to help you better as they have members all around Scotland so one may be able to take it off you