Ordered my rings

Post your topics on breeding or family of pigeons here.
Andy

Other years I have ordered my rings through the BICC. As I have resigned from there I haven’t done this year. I did think that I could get them through my new club at Glastonbury but they don’t do them. I still haven’t paired mine up yet. I did vaccinate them earlier this week so will probably pair up in a couple of weeks. I did decide yesterday that I had better order my rings from the RPRA. I ordered them online yesterday afternoon. They arrived in the post today. I have got 40 rings. I will send you half a dozen next week Buster, so you can keep some eggs when you’re ready mate.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Will do mate, have just thrown a few though so maybe couple weeks
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:22 pm Will do mate, have just thrown a few though so maybe couple weeks
No hurry mate.
Trev

That's unusual for a club not to get you rings Andy, do they not get them for anyone or were just too late joining ??? Good to hear you've got some though 👍 if you want a couple of pairs from me you'll have to send some this way bruv and I'll sort a couple of pairs out for you in the next round 👍
Buster121

Trev wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:19 pm That's unusual for a club not to get you rings Andy, do they not get them for anyone or were just too late joining ??? Good to hear you've got some though 👍 if you want a couple of pairs from me you'll have to send some this way bruv and I'll sort a couple of pairs out for you in the next round 👍
Are you sending me some Trev or use mine :)
Trev

Buster121 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:36 pm
Trev wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:19 pm That's unusual for a club not to get you rings Andy, do they not get them for anyone or were just too late joining ??? Good to hear you've got some though 👍 if you want a couple of pairs from me you'll have to send some this way bruv and I'll sort a couple of pairs out for you in the next round 👍
I think with the success I've had in the past sending you rings mate you are probably better off using your own lol 😁🤣😂
Buster121

Trev wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:00 pm
Buster121 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:36 pm
I think with the success I've had in the past sending you rings mate you are probably better off using your own lol 😁🤣😂
OK mate will do
Andy

I think that the other members are either members of the NFC or BICC and get their rings through them, which is what I would usually have done.
I’ll send you 4 Trev.
Trev

Andy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:11 pm
I think that the other members are either members of the NFC or BICC and get their rings through them, which is what I would usually have done.
I’ll send you 4 Trev.
👍
Yes I suppose they probably would.