Grandchildren

You will find out what is happening on the forum.
killer

Just thinking about mine , we have 3 ,they live with us with there parents , our oldest is Maddie as I type this she is getting off the plane in the UK ,bound for London to teach ,she will be 25 in a weeks time ,our second is Amelia turned 18 & about to start Uni to be a nurse ,our third is Hamish 13 ,he’s the sportsman in the family ,just informed me ,,hopefully will be going with his Soccer side the Wollongong Flame to England in Sept ,to play the top sides over there ,hope to see it ,cheers
Buster121

Every grandparents wish is to see there grand kids do well I wish them all the very best for there futures and hope Maddie enjoys her time in the UK and Hamish when he gets here
I know I would be proud of them
Andy

They are great. We have 6. The oldest is 9 and the youngest 1. Probably still a couple more to come.
Good to see yours doing well, wishing them all the best.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Good to hear a bit about your family Killer
That's a big step for Maddie, I hope all goes well for her. My son and his girlfriend are just in the process of moving to London as they've both got jobs there, my son (Ashley) will be 32 this year, he doesn't have children yet. Good luck to Amelia, am admirable career, I hope she enjoys uni. Good luck also to Hamish, fingers crossed they get over here and that he enjoys the experience, I'll keep an eye out for his name in the premiership in a year or two.
We have 4 grandchildren between us, Three Grandaughters aged 7, 3 and 6mnths and a Grandson aged 4. The 4 year old and 6mnth old are my Daughter Chloe's, the 7 and 3 year olds are Lisa's Daughters. They are all amazing and I love them dearly but it is nice when they go home lol 🙃🤯😂🤣😴
killer

Great to hear of every ones as well ,wishing all the family’s on here well for the season 2023 ,cheers
Trev

killer wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:01 pm Great to hear of every ones as well ,wishing all the family’s on here well for the season 2023 ,cheers
👍😁