It’s started lol.

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Andy

I have had my birds out 3 times this week. They are flying well up and down all day. This evening when I went to shut them up I had a stray here. It is unrung and hasn’t come in yet. Hopefully it will disappear. They do like my place lol. The funny thing is there are no feral pigeons in the town so I don’t know where they come from.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
George and Morgan

stock bird or bird not flying out so best way to move it on is cut the ring off and toss it up few mls away
Andy

George and Morgan wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:34 pm stock bird or bird not flying out so best way to move it on is cut the ring off and toss it up few mls away
It’s unrung already George.
George and Morgan

that was my point the owner removed the ring i understand how this happens i can't move unwanted birds on only this way
Andy

I see what your saying. You think it may be a stock bird that someone has let out? Doesn’t look to special from what I can see but seems fairly tame.
Trev

Good start Andy and just what you need lol 😕😂
With the few unrung youngsters you had in last year I reckon they are either coming from the race course or there is someone around you that has a dovecot, I get several feral birds turn here on a daily basis. I think some come from Clapham village to the east of me as there are a few old buildings and a farm up there and to the west of me there are a couple of properties that have dovecots. Thankfully they just stop by for a bite to eat then clear off again.
Andy

It was there when I got up this morning but had disappeared when I went to scrape out and feed mine.