YOUNG COCKS 2022

Talk about anything to do with entertainment here.
Trev

Mine are :-
Number 4 which is one of the special ones from Buster, a later bred youngster that just had the last race.
Number 8 is out of my Bordeaux winner paired to a Des Coulter x Crammond cock, Andy has two 2021 birds from the same hen different sire, this youngster had most of the young bird races.
Number 14 is Brasspenning, x Coulter x Crammond out of two of my most consistent racers.
Who's is Number 13 ??? That for me was the real stand out bird of the show, an absolute cracker.
Andy

No 13 is another one from Rich.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Trev wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:48 pm Mine are :-
Number 4 which is one of the special ones from Buster, a later bred youngster that just had the last race.
Number 8 is out of my Bordeaux winner paired to a Des Coulter x Crammond cock, Andy has two 2021 birds from the same hen different sire, this youngster had most of the young bird races.
Number 14 is Brasspenning, x Coulter x Crammond out of two of my most consistent racers.
Who's is Number 13 ??? That for me was the real stand out bird of the show, an absolute cracker.
Thought you lost both the specials Trev, that one doesn't look like one of them but cannot truly remember how they looked but did think was darker, anyway they are all nice and well matured credit to you
Trev

Buster121 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:27 pm
Trev wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:48 pm Mine are :-
Thought you lost both the specials Trev, that one doesn't look like one of them but cannot truly remember how they looked but did think was darker, anyway they are all nice and well matured credit to you
Thanks mate, considering the problems I had I am fairly pleased with how most of them have come on.
I thought I had lost both specials ones too Buster but after going back through the messages you sent me with the ring numbers in it you had number 46 down as one of the special ones !!!
George and Morgan

Trev wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:37 pm
George and Morgan wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:47 pm well done the winners some very nice birds 6 and 16 were mine 6 i the dam was bred by Pete
Very nice as always George, particularly like number 16.
he's too deep in the keel for me his nestmate is a lovely hen
Trev

George and Morgan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:51 pm
Trev wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:37 pm
George and Morgan wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:47 pm well done the winners some very nice birds 6 and 16 were mine 6 i the dam was bred by Pete
Very nice as always George, particularly like number 16.
he's too deep in the keel for me his nestmate is a lovely hen
I have to say that years ago I'd have agreed with you on the deep keel as our Dad disliked it too but over the years I have had some good pigeons with deep keels, plenty of muscle room !!! We all have to have our own preferences and bench marks to enable us to improve our breeding.