YOUNG-HENS SHOW 2022

Talk about anything to do with entertainment here.
George and Morgan

well done the winners
Pete.dav

Andy wrote: ↑Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:51 am Pete just a suggestion. Your photos came out on the site on their side. I have found that if the photos are taken with an iPhone in the vertical position they come out on their side. If taken holding the iPhone horizontally they come out the right way up. I don’t know why this is as they come out right when clicked on but I had the same issue with any I took.
No worries Andy, will try it for next week, bit of a rush job last night trying to get them pictured before it went dark.
Pete.dav

Well done all some great looking birds there.
Buster121

Well done Darren, well done all some class birds there, thank you Killer for judging
Buster121

Andy wrote: ↑Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:46 am Next weeks show is for young cocks. This is going to be judged by Chris Roscoe.

If you can find him :lol: :lol: :lol: you never know he may do the section at same time for the competitions to be on ;) ;)
Trev

Well done all who took part, some very nice birds on show as usual. Well done Darren and Buster, very well deserved πŸ‘ Well done and thanks Killer for judging this difficult line up πŸ‘πŸ˜
My entries are :-
3 which is one of the youngsters that Buster kindly bred for me, not yet raced.
7 is out of a Crammond/Langstaff cock and a Roy Olliver Delbar/Jan Thielen Hen who flew Bordeaux for Roy. She raced most of the youngbird North road programme being in the clock on a couple of occasions.
14 is from Dave Bridger, she is down from the New Laureaat lines on her Dams side from Crammond/Langstaff and is down from Southfield Mellisa lines on the sires side from Mark Gilbert. She also had most of the youngbird races and is one I have high Hope's for.
Well done again all πŸ‘
Buster121

Trev wrote: ↑Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:56 pm Well done all who took part, some very nice birds on show as usual. Well done Darren and Buster, very well deserved πŸ‘ Well done and thanks Killer for judging this difficult line up πŸ‘πŸ˜
7 is out of a Crammond/Langstaff cock and a Roy Olliver Delbar/Jan Thielen Hen who flew Bordeaux for Roy. She raced most of the youngbird North road programme being in the clock on a couple of occasions.
14 is from Dave Bridger, she is down from the New Laureaat lines on her Dams side from Crammond/Langstaff and is down from Southfield Mellisa lines on the sires side from Mark Gilbert. She also had most of the youngbird races and is one I have high Hope's for.
Well done again all πŸ‘
Number 3 has matured well Trev the one I entered is also same way bred, like that number 14 as well very nice bird
Trev

Buster121 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:55 pm
Trev wrote: ↑Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:56 pm Well done all who took part, some very nice birds on show as usual. Well done Darren and Buster, very well deserved πŸ‘ Well done and thanks Killer for judging this difficult line up πŸ‘πŸ˜
Well done again all πŸ‘
Number 3 has matured well Trev the one I entered is also same way bred, like that number 14 as well very nice bird
Yeah she has Buster, she's a lovely little bird, I'm gutted I lost her brother. He had one race and was then lost training πŸ™
Nice bird your entry too πŸ‘
Andy

Mine were 4, 6 & 19.

19 is a first round youngster bred from a pair of yearlings from Potter. The sire was first bird Guernsey 1 and fifth bird Guernsey 2 before being lost when turned North. The dam was second bird Guernsey 1 and first bird Guernsey 2. Was the turned North and was second bird Wakefield.

4 is a second round youngster the same way bred.

6 is a later bred youngster bred from a stock hen of mine that has flown Poitiers South and Berwick North paired to a stock cock that I brought in last winter who had 7 of his 8 g.grandparents as Barcelona International winners.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
killer

Could I get a feed back on the 3 I picked ,cheers