Sent in my resignations

Post your club / fed news in here.
Andy

I emailed the secretaries of the BICC & BBC today tendering my resignation. It’s a shame but it would be a waste of money to of stayed a member when I have no intention of racing over the channel at present. If things change in the future I can always rejoin.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
George and Morgan

in my option Andy and this is just me you need to get more races into the old birds and young birds will be good to see which birds do better on the NR
Andy

George and Morgan wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:47 am in my option Andy and this is just me you need to get more races into the old birds and young birds will be good to see which birds do better on the NR
I would love to have more racing George but I just haven’t got any way of racing regularly where I live. I’m not going to be paying the high membership prices being asked by these nationals insistent on going over the channel. Plus the additional cost of a vet visit and £3.50/bird to send them plus the time to get to the marking stations. They only have 3 or 4 races each. I worked out it would cost around £20 per race before even entering a pigeon.
If the Salisbury trainers work out at least I can give them some road work. If not I’ll just have to do what I can with what’s available.
George and Morgan

if you could find a trainer coming near you from up north who may be able to take yours back and release them i know it's a big ask do they do trainers from the race course
Andy

George and Morgan wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:10 pm if you could find a trainer coming near you from up north who may be able to take yours back and release them i know it's a big ask do they do trainers from the race course
No they don’t use the race course for trainers. You would have to pay to release from the race course.