Shows

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Murray

I might struggle with the young bird classes.

My young birds are just starting to fly, the first round, and I cant even pick the sex of some of them yet. The second round are still in the nest boxes.

Maybe I can send some pictures of some eggs? :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Andy

Murray wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:31 pm I might struggle with the young bird classes.

My young birds are just starting to fly, the first round, and I cant even pick the sex of some of them yet. The second round are still in the nest boxes.

I would be happy for you to enter your youngsters from last year Murray if ok with other members. It is only for a bit of fun. Our youngsters are mainly through the moult and looking like yearlings now.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Andy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:17 pm
Murray wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:31 pm I might struggle with the young bird classes.

I would be happy for you to enter your youngsters from last year Murray if ok with other members. It is only for a bit of fun. Our youngsters are mainly through the moult and looking like yearlings now.
I don't see why not Andy although this years babies could still look better than some of mine lol 👍😁😂
Buster121

Send em in
Andy

So it won’t be long before we start the shows. I am going to run the shows as follows :

5th November Young Hens judged by Killer
12th November Young Cocks judged by Chris Roscoe
19th November Old Hens judged by Chris Roscoe
25th November Old Cocks judged by Killer
2nd December Colours judged by Morgan
3rd December Best in Show judged by Killer.

Murray will be able to enter his last year youngsters in the young bird classes.
Entries will need to be like previous years.
Email me entries to [email protected] by 7pm on the Friday evening before each class. I will then put the entries on on the Friday evening for the judges to judge on the Saturday.
I will put up reminders the week before each show.
Buster121

Well done Andy and all the judges

Hope everyone supports the shows as well as they have in all the others, look forward to seeing the entrants
Trev

Nice one well done all 👍😁
Buster121

Sorry for butting in Andy but reminding folks first show is next Friday and Killer is the judge
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:03 pm Sorry for butting in Andy but reminding folks first show is next Friday and Killer is the judge
No problem Buster.

The first show is for the young hens. Entries sent to me by email: [email protected]
3 entries per member.
I will contact a couple of other members over the weekend to see if we can have a good entry for our first show.
George and Morgan

will the name of the owner be on the bird