Worming.

Want to know anything about feeding or the health of your birds post it here.
Buster121

Trecatty wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:27 pm Thanks for the replies, I use Moxi 3 or 4 times a year, including at times in September. I have to say I've never seen frets.
I used to worm using various wormers,advertised in the pigeon mags and never saw any worms after worming. The first time I used Moxi, the worms in the droppings were incredible, never seen anything like it.
Never seen any myself with any of the products I have used over the years, last time I used moxi was last year not used anything this year
George and Morgan

were do i buy moxi from
Buster121

George and Morgan wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:12 am were do i buy moxi from
Most pigeon places or online pharmacies mate, Meditech in Wednesbury, pigeon pharmacy also known as Hyperdrug all post items mate, thing I like about moxi it does other things as well
George and Morgan

thanks Steve
Trev

Trecatty wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:27 pm Thanks for the replies, I use Moxi 3 or 4 times a year, including at times in September. I have to say I've never seen frets.
I used to worm using various wormers,advertised in the pigeon mags and never saw any worms after worming. The first time I used Moxi, the worms in the droppings were incredible, never seen anything like it.
Welcome to site Trecatty
I always used to worm my birds with a harkers wormer prior to pairing up. I'm a bit hit and miss if I do it or not these days, having used both harkers 4in1 and 3in1 I wouldn't use the combi ones again I would treat for each separately.