2022 Youngsters

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Having thrown all eggs away the other day will be letting next lot hatch so if anyone wants any babies then say so now, all birds are free but you will need to send some rings and arrange collection or courier when they are ready, not breeding and for myself this year as finished racing
Murray

Thanks, Buster.

That's a great offer, but even if I sent rings today via Australia Post and Royal Mail, the babies would be weaned and flying before they arrived.

I bought some model trains to resell about 10 years ago. I ordered them one morning, USA time, from New York. They flew out of New Jersey that afternoon, and were in Australia 3 days later. Australia post then took 4 days to bring them the last 100 miles to Bendigo, I had to collect them from the post office.

Poor service seems to be a hallmark of the postal service throughout the commonwealth. :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Great offer Buster, I've no doubt your babies would grace any loft.
As you know I am very interested in having a couple of pairs from you, I'm a bit overstocked at the moment so am not planning on breeding many youngsters this year so I might need to leave it until a bit later in the year if that works for you, maybe May/June !!!