For little Ida

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Devo1956

My friend Christoph and his family, are holding this fund raising event for little Ida.

Hello sports friend. Regarding the fundraising campaign for little "Ida", 3 years old from 37671 Höxter OT Brenkhausen in the Weserbergland....

We would like to hold a fundraising auction with vouchers for Ida .

The auction is scheduled to start online on June 23, 2024

Please return the voucher by June 16, 2024...

By email or post... WhatsApp is also possible Family Spieker Trift.6 37671 Höxter OT Brenkhausen WhatsApp 0174 9354154

PLEASE HELP US HELP LITTLE "Ida".

If you want to help little "Ida" in another way, it is also possible

to support them with a monetary donation to the following account:

Bianca Spieker

Sparkasse Paderborn - Detmold - Höxter

IBAN: DE44 4765 0130 0046 5337 41

Purpose: Donation Ida

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is some information about little Ida

A brief history: The family had a bad feeling for a long time because the youngest daughter of the family had frequent infections in the winter of 23/24. Then, all of a sudden, more and more inexplicable symptoms appeared, such as bruises, petechiae, pale skin, tiredness, dizziness. On her birthday in mid-March, the world was apparently still in order for the family. Little Ida, a real whirlwind, loved jumping around on the trampoline, sliding, or pushing her dolls in the stroller. But at the beginning of April, the shocking diagnosis came: Ida suffers from acute bone marrow failure, known as MDS, and needs a stem cell donation to get well again.

Anyone who has ever been seriously ill knows that additional costs suddenly arise in addition to the loss of earnings. For example, you pay the daily hospital allowance, all the hygiene products because special disinfection is required due to the immune deficiency, additional payments for ambulance transport, voluntary additional medication, the family home at the hospital and the list goes on and on. Anyone who would like to voluntarily and wholeheartedly relieve the burden on the family, like I do, is welcome to do so here. I thank each and every one of you and look forward to your support.

The following breeders are already supporting this fundraising auction:

(We would be very happy if some more breeders would come here)

Spieker - Loft

Neuhaus & Son

Manfred Meyerholz

Sven Zimmermann

Markus Schlangenotto

Enrico Voigt

SG.Naumann

Raimund Suchy

SG.Sonnleiter

Achmed Krämer

Heinz Missy
Devo1956

We know things like this go on all over the world, so it's great news the racing pigeon world gets involved. There will be some top flyers all over Europe putting a voucher forward, a big thank you to all involved.
Buster121

Devo1956 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:53 pm We know things like this go on all over the world, so it's great news the racing pigeon world gets involved. There will be some top flyers all over Europe putting a voucher forward, a big thank you to all involved.
Well done to them I hope they manage to get plenty for Ida, Dev are the dates correct or am I reading wrong regarding voucher date and auction start date
Devo1956

Buster121 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:46 pm
Devo1956 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:53 pm We know things like this go on all over the world, so it's great news the racing pigeon world gets involved. There will be some top flyers all over Europe putting a voucher forward, a big thank you to all involved.
Well done to them I hope they manage to get plenty for Ida, Dev are the dates correct or am I reading wrong regarding voucher date and auction start date
Buster, the vouchers have to be in by the 16th of June, then the auction will start on the 24th of June.
Devo1956

Devo1956 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:06 pm
Buster, the vouchers have to be in by the 16th of June, then the auction will start on the 23rd of June.
Devo1956

I will be looking to get a good voucher or 2, i think it is a really good way of raising cash for different events.
Buster121

Buster, the vouchers have to be in by the 16th of June, then the auction will start on the 24th of June.
Is the voucher for the ones putting birds up then, I thought it was there bid :)
Murray

Great to see pigeon fanciers once again pulling together to help out.
I hope this raises a lot of money for the family.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Devo1956

Buster121 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:53 pm

Is the voucher for the ones putting birds up then, I thought it was there bid :)
How it works Buster, you put a voucher up for a youngster from your loft. Its up to you what bird you select. Then the buyers bid for your loft voucher.
Devo1956

I have already selected the breeder, i hope to win the voucher from in the auction. ;) ;) ;)