Amino acids.

Want to know anything about feeding or the health of your birds post it here.
NeilA

Yes it does differ king not lots but from 17.5 - 18 miles I have had them 16mins and 22 mins
Early on with old birds ( the cocks) I had a 27 min but I would say 18-20mostly
If it’s east in the wind I couldn’t say as I would move 3/4 miles east as most tne fed live on the A10 so I don’t want my birds on it .
MIL

king wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:58 pm
MIL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:20 pm I wouldn't knock something until I'd tried something that's my point

You can't speak of any plus/negative aspects of it without having used it
That's a valid point Mike. But how do fanciers evaluate products? A fancier who rears fantastic looking YBs without using a product can't rear better? A fancier winning without using products again can't do better? The only true test to evaluate is, if you are beaten by a fancier who doesn't use a perticular product, then he has better birds and your product is doing nothing and costing you money.
I like many 1000's of fanciers have tried products over the years. A new product sells well as fanciers try it, but many see no difference and stop using it. Then when sales drop of the product it's relaunched as 'better' or improved'
I've read 100's of write ups of winning fanciers and they often say what products they use, there's yet to be one product that stands out as a game changer? The thing that does stand out is the either have good birds or are good fanciers. In many cases they are both.

King :

Good fanciers have good birds and they manage them well

When I test a product I use it in one Section for a prolonged period of time and assess the health, wellbeing, condition, droppings and performance against a Section that are not on that product
king

Talking of products Mike have you seen the new ones from China on ebay?
MIL

king wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 pm Talking of products Mike have you seen the new ones from China on ebay?
No.
Buster121

They have them and loads other stuff on there, when you look at the ingredients all natural stuff or supposed to be, there stuff can treat salmonella in few days where vets stuff take up to ten days
Anthony webster
Great Britain

Buster121 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 pm They have them and loads other stuff on there, when you look at the ingredients all natural stuff or supposed to be, there stuff can treat salmonella in few days where vets stuff take up to ten days
It's not natural there antibiotics that work against gram positive n negative bacteria OK pal.
Murray

;) I'd like to read the ingredients on the back of the pack........
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Murray

I just googled that product and got no results.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Anthony webster
Great Britain

Murray wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:45 am ;) I'd like to read the ingredients on the back of the pack........
That's what I did main ingredient is sulfafurazole chloride if iv spelt it correctly..
Buster121

Murray wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:45 am ;) I'd like to read the ingredients on the back of the pack........
I asked for list and from what I could see was all plant ingredients