A youngster i like

Post your topics on breeding or family of pigeons here.
Devo1956

In this sport, we all have different views. Well that is only right, we are all different but Equal. A youngster i do like for 300 euros.
Father: "BEST KITTEL PHANTOM" fantastic grandson of "BEST KITTEL" about Markus Sottor.

Mother: "BEST KITTEL KATHARINA" double granddaughter "BEST KITTEL" PIPA ELITE CENTER about Markus Sottor. Unfortunately we don't have a picture of her at the moment.

Here is a top young animal with the best facilities and from the top lines from PIPA ELITE CENTER via Markus Sottor.

Here is a top young animal for travel or breeding.

The pictures are current from April 21, 2024.
Attachments
7012c8c6-7d53-4f0b-8b96-744d01a17d6f_largesize.jpg
94fb7a58-b045-4242-b1f9-a6e696397bc7_largesize.jpg
93a2f813-9a34-4c61-a8d8-0c0463ccb465_largesize.jpg
d60301ed-27b5-4a31-b8b9-a7b0a911c043_largesize.jpg
bb423421-99d4-46f5-ae05-d64c078b3e60_largesize.jpg
Andy

Looks very interesting breeding Dev.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
MIL

I've seen plenty of inbred Best Kittel pigeons go on to breed very well
Anthony webster
Great Britain

Last season I fetched in a big kit of willie daniels, best kittles, gastons
The best kittles are off directs n mnfc but I'm gutted on the single tosses iv lost all the best kittles a few gastons but the willie daniels most are still here from a kit of 23 yb there's 9 left in team,
From from 30 home bred birds of 1st fed winners after all the single tosses there's 29 left
I just hope the 9 that's left there's a good un in there hopefully a few.
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:39 pm In this sport, we all have different views. Well that is only right, we are all different but Equal. A youngster i do like for 300 euros.
Father: "BEST KITTEL PHANTOM" fantastic grandson of "BEST KITTEL" about Markus Sottor.

Mother: "BEST KITTEL KATHARINA" double granddaughter "BEST KITTEL" PIPA ELITE CENTER about Markus Sottor. Unfortunately we don't have a picture of her at the moment.

Here is a top young animal with the best facilities and from the top lines from PIPA ELITE CENTER via Markus Sottor.

Here is a top young animal for travel or breeding.

The pictures are current from April 21, 2024.
Impressive pedigrees Devo and beautiful looking birds too mate, pretty good price as well !!
Trev

Anthony webster wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:35 pm Last season I fetched in a big kit of willie daniels, best kittles, gastons
The best kittles are off directs n mnfc but I'm gutted on the single tosses iv lost all the best kittles a few gastons but the willie daniels most are still here from a kit of 23 yb there's 9 left in team,
From from 30 home bred birds of 1st fed winners after all the single tosses there's 29 left
That's a real choker mate, I hope there is a future champion or three in the 9 that you have left.
Anthony webster
Great Britain

Trev wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:46 pm
Anthony webster wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:35 pm Last season I fetched in a big kit of willie daniels, best kittles, gastons
That's a real choker mate, I hope there is a future champion or three in the 9 that you have left.
It happens pal they handled unreal beautifully balanced single tails n the children off 1st mnfc winner I thought I put to stock but after 9 or 10 single tosses they was gone beautiful chequers with odd white flight all beautiful colour in neck I really liked em, only thing I didn't like was they wasn't brilliant loft flyers they would sit on side of batch n cut the corner to the front n drop back it raised a concern for me but there gone now, hopefully these willie daniels are OK they are taking what iv put em through so far.
Buster121

Very nice Devo
Trev

Anthony webster wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:55 pm
Trev wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:46 pm
It happens pal they handled unreal beautifully balanced single tails n the children off 1st mnfc winner I thought I put to stock but after 9 or 10 single tosses they was gone beautiful chequers with odd white flight all beautiful colour in neck I really liked em, only thing I didn't like was they wasn't brilliant loft flyers they would sit on side of batch n cut the corner to the front n drop back it raised a concern for me but there gone now, hopefully these willie daniels are OK they are taking what iv put em through so far.
Good luck mate, I look forward to hearing how they progress.
Andy

Very difficult to compare brought in birds against ones that you have produced over generations of testing on your own system. I know you are a hard task master and good at what you do regarding selection of your own family of birds Tony. I would be surprised and a bit disappointed if you had said that the ones you brought in were superior to your own. Although we should always be looking to improve what we have through new introductions I think a big mistake a lot of fanciers make is bringing in new pigeons thinking they are the best and getting rid of what they have. If you get 2 or 3 of the 9 left prove themselves worthy of becoming part of your team and blended into your own you’ve done well. Some families just won’t suit you or your system.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.