Thank you to the members

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Murray

Too right, Trev.
I also think that because we are on the interweb, we are discussing stuff with people we don't even know.
It can be a mine field.
These days I think I have learnt a bit. On the forum I try to speak to people in a way that I would want to be spoken to. :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Trev

Murray wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:55 am Too right, Trev.
I also think that because we are on the interweb, we are discussing stuff with people we don't even know.
It can be a mine field.
These days I think I have learnt a bit. On the forum I try to speak to people in a way that I would want to be spoken to. :D
That is all any of us can do my friend :D
Life is too short and good friends are hard to come by so treat them well :D
Murray

;) :D
Anthony webster
Great Britain

I tend to find nowadays people get offended very quickly they take things to heart and sulk like school kids w
I'm probably two head strong n straight talking for some people
This is a pigeon forum no one wants to argue and upset members there's things I totally disagree with but it doesn't bother me one bit.
I just think the modern man n society we live in are so sensitive now it's like you have to tip toe around em incase they get hurt feelings.
Andy

I have spoken to Dev this morning. He assured me it is nothing to do with anything anyone said. He says he just needs time out. He has had things hard lately with his own health, Maria’s health along with losing a good friend recently. His friends funeral is tomorrow.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Andy wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:28 pm I have spoken to Dev this morning. He assured me it is nothing to do with anything anyone said. He says he just needs time out. He has had things hard lately with his own health, Maria’s health along with losing a good friend recently. His friends funeral is tomorrow.
That's good Andy, I know it has been a tough year or so for Devo and his family, please pass on my best wishes to him bruv.
Trev

Anthony webster wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:15 pm I tend to find nowadays people get offended very quickly they take things to heart and sulk like school kids w
I'm probably two head strong n straight talking for some people
This is a pigeon forum no one wants to argue and upset members there's things I totally disagree with but it doesn't bother me one bit.
I just think the modern man n society we live in are so sensitive now it's like you have to tip toe around em incase they get hurt feelings.
I do agree mate, the world is sadly full of "Snow flakes" these days who are far too easily offended and I for one often feel my heckles rising with those who walk around with big chips on their shoulders, I'm definitely old school and was more than happy with a good play ground fight to sort out your differences lol :lol: :lol:
The only thing is we don't and can't always know what demons some might be fighting so sometimes need to be more subtle.
Murray

Andy wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:28 pm I have spoken to Dev this morning. He assured me it is nothing to do with anything anyone said. He says he just needs time out. He has had things hard lately with his own health, Maria’s health along with losing a good friend recently. His friends funeral is tomorrow.
Great to hear that.
I know Devo has got some hard things to deal with.
Albert

Why did Devo and George, want thier account closed, why not just stop posting, asking for the account to be closed, seems a bit dramatic to me.
Buster121

Albert wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:16 am Why did Devo and George, want thier account closed, why not just stop posting, asking for the account to be closed, seems a bit dramatic to me.
I agree but they requested closure