Barley.

Want to know anything about feeding or the health of your birds post it here.
Murray

So there you go.
I will not have it on the place. I think it is pig food.
I have a good mate who swears by it.
Last season I won a race, and he won a race.
Reason? Good pigeons win races. :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Anthony webster
Great Britain

Murray wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:27 am So there you go.
I have a friend he lives here in UK but lived in Australia for years and races very well he's called mick Broome
He raced in Australia on barley and golden linseed
Said back then he could win money racing in Australia said any European mix and he's birds would not be able to fly with the heat, was telling me story's about racing 500 miles and clocking right in to the night said in Australia the sky is known as the milky way and birds will carry on flying through the night with the milky way sky,,
Since living back here he as raced well winning many races but he done great few years ago topping the nrcc against the wind.
Albert

Anthony webster wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:46 pm
Murray wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:27 am So there you go.
I have a friend he lives here in UK but lived in Australia for years and races very well he's called mick Broome
He raced in Australia on barley and golden linseed
Said back then he could win money racing in Australia said any European mix and he's birds would not be able to fly with the heat, was telling me story's about racing 500 miles and clocking right in to the night said in Australia the sky is known as the milky way and birds will carry on flying through the night with the milky way sky,,
Since living back here he as raced well winning many races but he done great few years ago topping the nrcc against the wind.
I just posted on another thread, about a fancier in Australia, that was timing during the hours of darkness.
NeilA

I feed barley every day but Friday it’s not to control what I feed as that’s all measured anyway
It’s excellent in my view