FAO Andy

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Murray wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:02 am I do find myself wondering, why would you pay Walkers to take a young bird to a one race loft (which the Barcelona project is, after all), when you say it is too injured to be a race bird?
Maybe, sending another youngster in it's place and keeping that one might have been a more positive approach?
I didn't really enjoy looking at the head of a young bird that had been pecked.
Murray with the greatest of respect, the title is for the attention of Andy so really no need to look at posts, as to respond to your comment that is what I was going to do but Andy said he would still like to have it as a stock bird, the bird will be replaced Andy no worries mate, think I would rather her be here and not be culled further down the line, as everyone knows I have a no cull attitude here regardless of anything else
Andy

Ok mate. Not a problem.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

Buster121 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:25 am
Murray wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:02 am I do find myself wondering, why would you pay Walkers to take a young bird to a one race loft (which the Barcelona project is, after all), when you say it is too injured to be a race bird?
Maybe, sending another youngster in it's place and keeping that one might have been a more positive approach?
I didn't really enjoy looking at the head of a young bird that had been pecked.
Murray with the greatest of respect, the title is for the attention of Andy so really no need to look at posts, as to respond to your comment that is what I was going to do but Andy said he would still like to have it as a stock bird, the bird will be replaced Andy no worries mate, think I would rather her be here and not be culled further down the line, as everyone knows I have a no cull attitude here regardless of anything else
Point taken, Steve, and I offer a sincere apology.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Buster121

Murray no need to apologise mate, what you probably didn't know myself and Andy had been texting and I had tried to send him the pics via various phones and none of them would send, also you cannot send pics by PM so really had no choice but to post on here
Buster121

Andy birds picked up 2pm, seen your text message still no credit so cannot reply, will have to get some my last £10 only lasted about 6 months think I need to cut back a bit hahahaha, hope you like them mate will give my details so that one can be transfered to you, missing em already my loft seems empty lol lol
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:05 pm Andy birds picked up 2pm, seen your text message still no credit so cannot reply, will have to get some my last £10 only lasted about 6 months think I need to cut back a bit hahahaha, hope you like them mate will give my details so that one can be transfered to you, missing em already my loft seems empty lol lol
Ok Buster. Walkers are going to drop them off between 10 am and 1pm tomorrow. I’ll let you know when they arrive. Transferring thar one will be simple.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Pleased all arrived safely mate, hope they mature and do well for you