A place i love.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Devo1956

So i have made a promise to myself, i need to get better and back in good health. So it would be a trip back to Oslo Norway, then drive around to some really nice places. It will be something to aim for.
Attachments
thumbnail - 2024-03-15T092928.674.jpeg
Andy

Fantastic Devo. Hope you manage to get better and achieve this.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Can I get in the suitcase, hope you get sorted and get there
Devo1956

Buster121 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:05 pm Can I get in the suitcase, hope you get sorted and get there
Thanks Buster, i can live in hope.
Murray

That's the story, Devo.
I like what you said, "I need to get better". With that attitude I am sure you will. :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Trev

Buster121 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:05 pm Can I get in the suitcase, hope you get sorted and get there
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:33 am So i have made a promise to myself, i need to get better and back in good health. So it would be a trip back to Oslo Norway, then drive around to some really nice places. It will be something to aim for.
Good for you mate πŸ‘
You've got to have a goal, dreams and hope Devo or we may as well all roll over and give up.
I used to work with a guy many years who was diagnosed with Cancer of the blood, he was given a treatment plan and a life expectancy of 6 months, he was only in his 60s but took a very positive attitude. He had so many things he wanted to do before his time was up, so packed up work there and then, and set about completing his bucket list. Because of this attitude he completed his list and more with time to spare, he turned that 6 months into just over 6 years.
Hopefully you will have many more years in you yet mate and fulfill all your dreams too πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ€ 
Devo1956

Trev wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:22 am
Devo1956 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:33 am So i have made a promise to myself, i need to get better and back in good health. So it would be a trip back to Oslo Norway, then drive around to some really nice places. It will be something to aim for.
Good for you mate πŸ‘
You've got to have a goal, dreams and hope Devo or we may as well all roll over and give up.
I used to work with a guy many years who was diagnosed with Cancer of the blood, he was given a treatment plan and a life expectancy of 6 months, he was only in his 60s but took a very positive attitude. He had so many things he wanted to do before his time was up, so packed up work there and then, and set about completing his bucket list. Because of this attitude he completed his list and more with time to spare, he turned that 6 months into just over 6 years.
Hopefully you will have many more years in you yet mate and fulfill all your dreams too πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ€ 
Yes you are right Trev, there are so many places i would like to travel too. I feel i have been lucky in life, already i have had the chance to visit some really nice places. My aim is to get better and be able to carry on with my ventures, i guess life is what you make it. And only you can do it.
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:40 am
Trev wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:22 am
Good for you mate πŸ‘
Yes you are right Trev, there are so many places i would like to travel too. I feel i have been lucky in life, already i have had the chance to visit some really nice places. My aim is to get better and be able to carry on with my ventures, i guess life is what you make it. And only you can do it.
πŸ€— Definitely mate, and I hope you get to fulfil your goals and dreams my friend πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ€—