Race program

Post your club / fed news in here.
Andy

Trev wrote: ↑Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:21 am Looks an ok programme bruv, you've just got to get your widowhoods to break out and not follow the pack into Bristol !!
God to see you have a couple of Channel races πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Chale is on the South side of the Isle of Wight just up the road from where I used to live, it used to be quite a popular liberation site but unfortunately there is quite a big Peregrine problem in that area so your liberations could be interesting πŸ˜• I know that is a massive issue wherever we go these days so unfortunately we just have to accept it and take our chances.
Hopefully you will bee able to get a couple of longer races in with the three counties Andy, good luck with bruv.
I don’t know why they are going to Chale. The cost of getting over there is ridiculous for just a short water crossing. They are charging Β£1 a bird for 56 miles πŸ€”πŸ€”. If we have the option of a 3 counties race that weekend I will go there instead.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Andy wrote: ↑Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:50 pm
Trev wrote: ↑Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:21 am Looks an ok programme bruv, you've just got to get your widowhoods to break out and not follow the pack into Bristol !!
God to see you have a couple of Channel races πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Chale is on the South side of the Isle of Wight just up the road from where I used to live, it used to be quite a popular liberation site but unfortunately there is quite a big Peregrine problem in that area so your liberations could be interesting πŸ˜• I know that is a massive issue wherever we go these days so unfortunately we just have to accept it and take our chances.
Hopefully you will bee able to get a couple of longer races in with the three counties Andy, good luck with bruv.
I don’t know why they are going to Chale. The cost of getting over there is ridiculous for just a short water crossing. They are charging Β£1 a bird for 56 miles πŸ€”πŸ€”. If we have the option of a 3 counties race that weekend I will go there instead.
You imagine what it's like being an Isle of Wight fancier then Andy !! It costs them that just to able to train their birds let alone race them πŸ˜¬πŸ˜•