Pete’s Muzzabella missing

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Andy

While I was out in the garden this afternoon I had the birds out. Roxanna brought out a cup of tea and while drinking it the birds suddenly shot off. We heard a bang like something hitting tin. Roxanna said something shot through low through the garden. The roof of the freezer units out the back of the butchers is tin. I had counted the birds and realised with what was in the loft and the ones flying that I was one missing. I went around to the back of the butchers but saw no sign of a bird or any feathers. Tonight I am missing Pete’s muzzabella. I don’t know whether it was a hawk or what it was. I didn’t see anything. Hopefully she might turn up tomorrow but I am doubtful. 🥲🥲
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

Oh Andy. :(
I am so sorry to hear that. She's gone, for sure. Such a shame, she was a little star.
I had the same thing happen a few months back. A bunch of youngsters were messing about, took off, and one flew into the edge of the neighbour's shed.
Bang. That was that.
You will be devastated.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Buster121

What a shame, hopefully she will return but not sounding very good for her
Andy

No sign of her this morning. She was sitting eggs that I was going to throw away, but I have now moved them under another pair.
Murray

Andy wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:20 am No sign of her this morning. She was sitting eggs that I was going to throw away, but I have now moved them under another pair.
Well done. We may have lost her, but she can live on through her progeny.
Hopefully the 'Muzzaboy' will do something.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Sorry to hear that bruv, it sounds like the Sparrow hawk to me Andy 😡😣
Good that you have decided to keep her eggs, the first round look nice so hopefully this round will be as good 🤞👍
Andy

Murray wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:26 am
Andy wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:20 am No sign of her this morning. She was sitting eggs that I was going to throw away, but I have now moved them under another pair.
Well done. We may have lost her, but she can live on through her progeny.
Hopefully the 'Muzzaboy' will do something.
I have got 2 weaned from Pete’s muzzabella from the first round and the 2 eggs that I have moved. Plus the 2 youngsters from Muzzaboy. Will be interesting to see how they do.
Pete.dav

Such a shame, but these things happen.