Christmas is cancelled!!

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Andy

We have finished work now for 3 days off. We were supposed to have Roxanna’s Mum and Dad up on Christmas Day but they have both tested positive for Covid the last couple of days and aren’t that well. Her mum got it first and is starting to improve but her dad only went down with it yesterday and isn’t good today. So unless they are feeling much better by tomorrow afternoon Christmas is cancelled lol. We will have them up next weekend for New Year’s Eve instead. So just the 2 of us Christmas Day.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
George and Morgan

it's still around hope there much better soon
Trev

George and Morgan wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:27 pm it's still around hope there much better soon
There is a lot of it around here again, my Son-in-Law's Dad has it at the moment.
Trev

Andy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:20 pm We have finished work now for 3 days off. We were supposed to have Roxanna’s Mum and Dad up on Christmas Day but they have both tested positive for Covid the last couple of days and aren’t that well. Her mum got it first and is starting to improve but her dad only went down with it yesterday and isn’t good today. So unless they are feeling much better by tomorrow afternoon Christmas is cancelled lol. We will have them up next weekend for New Year’s Eve instead. So just the 2 of us Christmas Day.
Good to hear you can have a bit of time out now bro 👍😁
Sorry to hear that Roxanna's parents have Covid, I hope they both recover quickly.
It's just me and Lisa for Christmas day too, I'm actually looking forward to it 🤗
We have Jade and family tomorrow then Chloe and family Boxing day, not sure when we will fit in seeing Ashley or our Parents 🤔😕
Murray

Just Catherine and me for Christmas too. It suits us :D
Sorry to hear that Covid is spoiling your plans, Andy.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Devo1956

Sorry to hear Andy, i hope all goes well. So sad covid back to spoil your holiday.
Buster121

Really sorry to read this Andy, at least you can still have a quiet one with Roxanna

I hope they have a speedy recovery and manage to get over for New Year
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:59 pm Really sorry to read this Andy, at least you can still have a quiet one with Roxanna

It will all be fine. Me and Roxanna are quite happy to be on our own. They only live around the corner from us. The worst thing is that Roxanna was cutting their hair at the beginning of the week and her dad was in our office on Thursday morning. So hope we don’t get it. It is rife in Wincanton and Somerset right now. Yeovil hospital is full of it.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:11 pm
Buster121 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:59 pm Really sorry to read this Andy, at least you can still have a quiet one with Roxanna

It will all be fine. Me and Roxanna are quite happy to be on our own. They only live around the corner from us. The worst thing is that Roxanna was cutting their hair at the beginning of the week and her dad was in our office on Thursday morning. So hope we don’t get it. It is rife in Wincanton and Somerset right now. Yeovil hospital is full of it.
Fingers crossed for you mate
Trev

Andy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:11 pm

🤞🤞🤞