This is ridiculous really

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Andy

I received an e-mail today from one of our suppliers sending us the order form for Kong Christmas Gifts for Christmas 2024. Orders have to be in by 10th January 2024.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Devo1956

I think there are so many family members, and other people too,. All changing the way they buy Christmas presents. Many say just buy for young ones, or we won't exchange presents,. Do you feel it is losing its Christmas meaning, on the radio, buy a child a Christmas present. Really sad, but the way things are at the moment, will it get any better?
George and Morgan

just give money no cards
Buster121

Andy wrote: ↑Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:39 pm I received an e-mail today from one of our suppliers sending us the order form for Kong Christmas Gifts for Christmas 2024. Orders have to be in by 10th January 2024.
Ridiculous really is
Trev

Andy wrote: ↑Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:39 pm I received an e-mail today from one of our suppliers sending us the order form for Kong Christmas Gifts for Christmas 2024. Orders have to be in by 10th January 2024.
Its bonkers lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ What price will they give you, this years of next ?? or is there a discount on early orders ??
I suppose it's good to be organised lol πŸ‘πŸ€£
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:29 pm I think there are so many family members, and other people too,. All changing the way they buy Christmas presents. Many say just buy for young ones, or we won't exchange presents,. Do you feel it is losing its Christmas meaning, on the radio, buy a child a Christmas present. Really sad, but the way things are at the moment, will it get any better?
I think you are right mate, Christmas is losing some of its appeal and definitely its meaning πŸ˜” unfortunately it also puts a lot of unnecessary pressure on alot of young parents as they don't want their children to feel they are missing out, I certainly see that with my own children. I keep trying to tell them that it's more about the special moments and how they spend the day than the big expensive presents, but thats ok until they find out that they are the only kid in the class that didn't get the latest gadgets πŸ˜₯ Very sad times really πŸ˜₯
Andy

Trev wrote: ↑Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:57 pm
Its bonkers lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ What price will they give you, this years of next ?? or is there a discount on early orders ??
I suppose it's good to be organised lol πŸ‘πŸ€£
There is extra discounts on ordering early but also you are guaranteed what you order. If leaving it till later it is hit and miss on whether you get all you want or not. Won’t get delivery until end September or have to pay for it until delivered.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.