2024 Rings

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Cannot believe they are on ebay already for sale
George and Morgan

order mine from local club 20
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:56 pm Cannot believe they are on ebay already for sale
I know they were issued by the RPRA yesterday but to have them on eBay already I can’t understand why or how. Surely you can’t get them any cheaper than direct from the RPRA. Then you’ve got to get them transferred?
I haven’t ordered mine yet but will get them direct from the RPRA soon.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:01 pm
Buster121 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:56 pm Cannot believe they are on ebay already for sale
I know they were issued by the RPRA yesterday but to have them on eBay already I can’t understand why or how. Surely you can’t get them any cheaper than direct from the RPRA. Then you’ve got to get them transferred?
They must of had them yesterday or today took pics and put straight onto ebay, yes you are correct regarding prices direct from RPRA but folks buy them that is why they order loads to sell on, I got my first lot off ebay when I started back up with transfer form
Trev

Buster121 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:14 pm
They must of had them yesterday or today took pics and put straight onto ebay, yes you are correct regarding prices direct from RPRA but folks buy them that is why they order loads to sell on, I got my first lot off ebay when I started back up with transfer form
I expect there are alot of people out there that want rings but don't necessarily belong to the rpra or don't want to buy them in lots of 10 !!! I buy mine from the club but we have to order them in lots of 20 !! I won't be getting mine until the new year, getting them this early does make a mockery of the whole youngbird season really, how can it be right having 2024 rings on babies hatching in November 2023 !!!
Buster121

Trev wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:13 am
Buster121 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:14 pm

I expect there are alot of people out there that want rings but don't necessarily belong to the rpra or don't want to buy them in lots of 10 !!! I buy mine from the club but we have to order them in lots of 20 !! I won't be getting mine until the new year, getting them this early does make a mockery of the whole youngbird season really, how can it be right having 2024 rings on babies hatching in November 2023 !!!
Agree 100% Trev