To be honest.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Devo1956

To be honest I am not sure why I will post on topics..This site is at rock bottom, and i begin to know why. so sad really.But that is life.
George and Morgan

have i upset you and i was going to start a new topic on the eye photos Morgan has taken over the years
Andy

Please don’t take any offence to what I say mate. Your way and ideas are just different to mine. It is great to have you back on the forum and I do read with interest what you post. I’m glad you have got some enthusiasm back and look forward to seeing how things progress for you. I’m interested in seeing how you are selecting your potential entrants to the OLR’s. As far as the pedigrees you have posted. I am interested in reading these but as I’m not bilingual I don’t understand anything written in a foreign language.
The problem is that it is the off season here so not much going on. Also we are so busy at work that I just don’t get the time to comment much.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Devo1956

Andy wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:58 am Please don’t take any offence to what I say mate. Your way and ideas are just different to mine. It is great to have you back on the forum and I do read with interest what you post. I’m glad you have got some enthusiasm back and look forward to seeing how things progress for you. I’m interested in seeing how you are selecting your potential entrants to the OLR’s. As far as the pedigrees you have posted. I am interested in reading these but as I’m not bilingual I don’t understand anything written in a foreign language.
The problem is that it is the off season here so not much going on. Also we are so busy at work that I just don’t get the time to comment much.
Andy i dont take offence to anything at all, Everyone has their own views in life. And that is how it should be, maybe i just expect too much. i just hope the site improves for all to enjoy.
George and Morgan

can i start a new topic on the photos Morgan has taken over the last 6 years of my birds eye please don't ask any details i can't :remember :lol:
Devo1956

George and Morgan wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:00 pm can i start a new topic on the photos Morgan has taken over the last 6 years of my birds eye please don't ask any details i can't :remember :lol:
It would be good to see Morgans work George.
Trev

George and Morgan wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:00 pm can i start a new topic on the photos Morgan has taken over the last 6 years of my birds eye please don't ask any details i can't :remember :lol:
You crack on George, look forward to seeing them mate 👍😁
George and Morgan

just heard from Dev he was rushed into hospital yesterday morning allowed home midnight do hope your well soon and writing that book mate
Buster121

Dev if you look in I hope all is well and you make a speedy recovery
Andy

Get well soon mate.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.