One of the best products

Want to know anything about feeding or the health of your birds post it here.
Devo1956

One of the best products i used on my birds.
ROPA-B is a supplementary feed for racing pigeons, breed pigeons, ornamental pigeons, birds kept in aviaries and cages, poultry and small animals. The product is extracted from the oregano oil of the oregano plant.

ROPA-B is a purely biological product without any side effects.

ROPA-B is TÜV-tested and its positive properties have been confirmed time and again in practice for many years. Numerous scientific studies prove the excellent properties of the main ingredients carvacrol and thymol.

ROPA-B contains essential oils. Certain essential oils have a digestive effect and stimulate bile and enzyme secretion in the intestinal area. The digestive process and feed utilization are optimized. Impaired digestion often paves the way for a large number of harmful germs and intestinal parasites, which can lead to digestive problems, especially during periods of stress (breeding, traveling, moulting, exhibition). This manifests itself in poor stool quality.
Bad feces can be caused by harmful germs and parasites. These include coccidia, salmonella, E. coli, streptococci, staphylococci, corny bacteria and various strains of Pasteurella and Campylobacter. Also worth mentioning are roundworms and hairworms, fungi such as Aspergillus, Candida, actinomycetes and especially coccidia.

Dosage : 5 ml / kg feed

Can be given all year round.

Additives : Oregano oil native 2%, sunflower oil
Attachments
ropa-b-z-futteroel-1-liter.jpg
Buster121

Not used any in years but agree it is a good product
Devo1956

Buster121 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:39 pm Not used any in years but agree it is a good product
Yes Buster and in Germany. it is only 13 euros for a ltr bottle. I find that cheap.
Andy

Looks an interesting product but don’t give mine anything on the food or in the water apart from the occasional apple cider vinegar or garlic clove.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

Andy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:13 pm Looks an interesting product but don’t give mine anything on the food or in the water apart from the occasional apple cider vinegar or garlic clove.
Me too. I am giving mine garlic and cider vinegar about 3 times a week at the moment, the babies are all coming out of the nests looking great, and all the droppings are good. Garlic and cider vinegar is very good against canker too.
I also put squeeze a fish oil capsule over the feed several times a week, and shake it up well. The birds certainly look well. :D A 500 capsule container of fish oil cost just over Au$20.00, so its very cheap.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Buster121

Haven't put anything at all in the water or on feed for years