Nutrimin

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Trev

I went to one of our local feed merchants today to buy some more Apple cider vinegar, I picked up the one I usually buy but noticed that they also do one that contains Garlic. I've been a little concerned as to the strength of the garlic I was giving the birds as they really don't like it I thought I'd give this a try and see what they reckon to it. I gave them some this evening and the first impressions are promising 👍😀
Trev

nutrimin-cider-vinegar-garlic-1l-5l-1000.jpg
Murray

Yes, give that a go, Trev. Got to be good for them.
And the good thing about ACV and garlic is, it's hard to overdo it. Too much and they will not drink it.
Let us know how it goes.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Andy

That’s the one that I use Trev. I get it from one of my wholesalers. Never had a problem with it. Give it a shake before pouring any out as there will be bits of the mother in there.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

That said, I still enjoy the input of crushing a clove of garlic on the board, putting it in a bottle of water, adding the ACV, and giving it to the birds.
It's no better than something you can buy in a litre container.
It's just more fun. :D
Trev

I have to say I'm not convinced the birds are liking it much 🤔 they are drinking it when they have too but if there is any other water available no matter how dirty it might be they head straight for that instead !!! I'll persevere for now but if they carry on like this I'll just go back to using just clean water with no added extras 👍😀
Murray

There's your answer, right there, Trev.
Throw it away.
FRESH crushed garlic, in a FRESH solution with ACV, they will drink it, and go back for more. I swear by it.
A potion of vinegar and garlic which may have sat for weeks or months, who knows what it tastes like? :o :shock: