Sussex North Road Federation averages 2023

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Trev

Had a text message from our Club secretary today giving us the results of this years averages. I have to say it was a pleasant surprise to see my name in there, I know I had a reasonable young bird season and won the club averages but didn't expect to be up there in the fed. The averages are a bit misleading as a lot of members don't send every week but of course you still have to clock in and be in the mix every week so I'm not going to knock it 😁 Well done to Littlehampton's young Danny Porter too, very well deserved.
Well done also to Andy Richardson and to all the others in the result too.
20231118_210711.jpg
Devo1956

Trev wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:08 pm Had a text message from our Club secretary today giving us the results of this years averages. I have to say it was a pleasant surprise to see my name in there, I know I had a reasonable young bird season and won the club averages but didn't expect to be up there in the fed. The averages are a bit misleading as a lot of members don't send every week but of course you still have to clock in and be in the mix every week so I'm not going to knock it 😁 Well done to Littlehampton's young Danny Porter too, very well deserved.
Well done also to Andy Richardson and to all the others in the result too.
20231118_210711.jpg
Well done Trev, and the other members.
Andy

Well done Trev. A good result for you. I see Roy Underdown from our old Worthing club was just in front of you. Good to see him still going.
Well done all.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Well done Trev and well deserved
Murray

Well done Trev. Top result against strong competition. :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.