Doncaster show.

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Devo1956

Any members going to this show, I just had email Medi tec offers at the show. Went a few years ago, it's not the one for me.
Buster121

Never been to that one have thought about it but never done it, like Blackpool and used to go to the Telford one went to Uttoxeter one after they closed Telford but never felt the same so stopped going
Andy

I have never been to any of the shows. Just don’t get the time. They have big pet trade shows every year that we always get invited to but again they are mid week so don’t get the chance to go.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

I'd have liked to have gone to Epsom again this year as its probably my closest big show but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be very well advertised (unless that's because I don't get a magazine) so I missed again last weekend. I understand it fairly successfull again, the vet who seems to cover our area had a stand there as he wanted to meet and greet people, his wife also makes Crocheted pigeons and other animals so was selling them there.